Tracklist Hide Credits
Written-By – Traditional
- Artwork By [Jacket Design] – Ikko Tanaka
- Composed By – I Nyoman Windha (tracks: 1 to 4)
- Engineer [Assistant] – Ken-ichi Hayashi*, Yoshinori Nakayama
- Engineer [Technical] – Toshiharu Kuwaoka
- Ensemble – Sekhe Gong Semara Ratih*
- Executive Producer – Shigeru Kurokouji, Shigeru Kurokouji
- Liner Notes – Hideharu Umeda
- Liner Notes [Translated By] – Lynn Wakabayashi, Robin Thompson (4)
- Mastered By – Hiroshi Kawasaki
- Performer – A.A. Gede Anom Tilem, A.A. Gede Ngurah Suteja, I Dewa Ketut Alit, I Dewa Ketut Widiarsa, I Dewa Made Putra Gunawa, I Dewa Nyoman Apramada, I Gusti Ngurah Rai, I Gutsi Putu Badung, I Ketut Garwa, I Ketut Sudana, I Ketut Sujiarta, I Ketut Sunarta, I Ketut Tama, BA*, I Made Gatiwirama, SSkar*, I Nyoman Mujawan, I Nyoman Suatama, I Nyoman Sukerta, I Nyoman Windha, I Wajan Gede Ambara, I Wayan Mandia, I Wayan Sumarasa, I Wayan Sumarsa, I Wayan Suwita, I Wayan Winaja, SSkar*, Ida Bagus Alit
- Photography – Akita Shiihashi
- Producer – Makoto Torii
- Recorded By – Hideo Takada
- Supervised By – Hideharu Umeda
Recorded November 3rd 1992 at Victor (JVC) 401 studio in Tokyo.
Includes 16 page booklet.
Part of the "World Sounds" Series.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 503120545525