Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||Beneath The Remains||5:14|
|3||Stronger Than Hate
Backing Vocals – Francis Howard*, John Tardy, Kelly Shaefer, Scott Latour
|6||Slaves Of Pain||4:04|
|10||A Hora E A Vez Do Cabelo Nascer||2:22|
|11||Inner Self (Drum Tracks)||5:10|
|12||Mass Hypnosis (Drum Tracks)||4:22|
- Licensed To – Roadrunner Records
- Licensed From – The All Blacks B.V.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – The All Blacks B.V.
- Copyright (c) – The All Blacks B.V.
- Recorded At – Nas Nuvens
- Mixed At – Morrisound Studios
- Remastered At – Sterling Sound
- Published By – Roadblock Music, Inc.
- Published By – Fermata International Melodies, Inc.
- Pressed By – Cinram GmbH
- Bass – Paulo Jr.
- Cover [Front Cover Illustration, "Nightmare In Red"] – Michael R. Whelan
- Design [Re-Design] – Twelve Point Rule, NYC*
- Drums – Igor Cavalera
- Engineer – Scott Burns
- Engineer [Assistant] – Antoine Midani
- Executive-Producer – Monte Conner
- Lead Guitar – Andreas Kisser
- Liner Notes – Don Kaye
- Lyrics By – Andreas Kisser (tracks: 1, 2, 4 to 9), Kelly Shaefer (tracks: 3), Max Cavalera (tracks: 1, 2, 4 to 9)
- Mixed By – Max Cavalera, Scott Burns, Tom Morris (2)
- Photography By – Eric De Haas, Mark Weiss/MWA*, Wesley H. Raffan
- Producer – Scott Burns (tracks: 1 to 9, 11, 12), Sepultura
- Reissue Producer – Jeff Daniel
- Remastered By – George Marino
- Vocals, Rhythm Guitar – Max Cavalera
- Written-By – Arnolpho Lima Filho (tracks: 10), Mutantes* (tracks: 10), Sepultura (tracks: 1 to 9, 11, 12)
This is the first reissue pressing by Cinram GmbH. Second reissue is here.
Recorded at Nas Nuvens Studio, Rio de Janiero, Brazil, December 15-28, 1988
Mixed at Morrisound Recording, Tampa, Florida, January 1989
Remastered at Sterling Sound New York, NY
All songs published by Roadblock Music, Inc. [ASCAP]
Track 10 published by Fermata International Melodies, Inc. [ASCAP]
Issued under license to Roadrunner Records from The All Blacks B.V.
Roadrunner Records is a registered trademark of The All Blacks B.V.
℗1989, 1996, 1997 The All Blacks B.V. ©1989, 1997 The All Blacks B.V
Standard jewel case with clear tray & 12-page booklet with lyrics and liner notes.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 0 16861 87662 3
- Barcode (Scanned): 016861876623
- Label Code: LC 09231
- Matrix / Runout: [Warner 'Big W' logo] 168618766-2 V01 WRF
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L011
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 05R3
- Rights Society: STEMRA
Other Versions (5 of 104) View All
|RCD9511||Sepultura||Beneath The Remains (CD, Album)||R/C Records||RCD9511||US||1989||Sell This Version|
|RRD 9511||Sepultura||Beneath The Remains (CD, Album, Club)||R/C Records||RRD 9511||US||Unknown||Sell This Version|
|RO 9511-4||Sepultura||Beneath The Remains (Cass)||Roadrunner Records||RO 9511-4||1989||Sell This Version|
|CK 1107||Sepultura||Beneath The Remains (Cass, Album)||Polskie Nagrania Muza||CK 1107||Poland||1990||Sell This Version|
|ELD. CD. 7115||Sepultura||Beneath The Remains (CD, Album, RE, RM)||Roadracer Records, R/C Records||ELD. CD. 7115||Brazil||1992||Sell This Version|