Tracklist Hide Credits
- A&R – Mike Gitter, Monte Conner
- Arranged By [Cellos] – Eicca Toppinnen* (tracks: 15)
- Artwork [Band Icons] – Léo Dias
- Artwork [Sepultura Logo] – Tattoo (8)
- Bass Guitar – Paulo Jr.
- Co-producer – Sepultura
- Crew [Studio Crew] – Robert "Cokada" Gilbreath (tracks: 15), Silvio "Bibika" Gomes* (tracks: 15)
- Design – Shepard Fairey
- Drums, Percussion – Igor Cavalera
- Engineer [Rio De Janeiro - Assistant] – Theo "What?" Mares*
- Engineer, Producer, Recorded By – Steve Evetts
- Guitar – Andreas Kisser
- Management [Management For Rick Sales Management By] – Kristen Mulderig, Rick Sales
- Mastered By – Ted Jensen
- Mixed By – John Goodmanson, Juha Heininen (tracks: 15), Steve Evetts (tracks: 15), Steve Evetts (tracks: 7, 9), Steve Thompson
- Mixed By [Assistant] – Dan Milazzo, Steve Revitte (tracks: 7, 9)
- Performer – Apocalyptica (tracks: 15), Sepultura (tracks: 1 to 14)
- Photography – Rui Mendes
- Producer – Hiili Hiilesmaa (tracks: 15)
- Recorded By – Juha Heininen (tracks: 15)
- Technician [Assistant] – Albert Levsink*, Jason Spittle, Mauricio Cersosimo
- Vocals – Derrick Green
"Recorded at AR Studios, Rio de Janeiro, Brasil"
"Additional recording done at Ouvir Studios, São Paulo, Brasil, The Magic Shop, New York, NY, Coyote Studios, Brooklyn, NY and Millbrook Studio, Helsinki, Finland"
"Mixed at The Hit Factory, New York, NY"
"Mastered...at Sterling Sound, New York, NY"
Tracks 7, 9: "Mixed at RPM Studios, New York, NY"
Track 15: "Mixed at The Hit Factory and Millbrook Studio"
"Issued under license to Roadrunner Records from The All Blacks B.V."
"Roadrunner Records is a registered trademark of The All Blacks B.V."
"All songs published by Roadblock Music, Inc. c/o BMG Songs, Inc. (ASCAP), except "Politricks" published by Roadblock Music, Inc. c/o BMG Songs Inc. (ASCAP)/Maim That Tune (BMI) and "Valtio" published by Roadblock Music, Inc. c/o BMG Songs, Inc. (ASCAP)/Harmageddon Publishing, Inc. (TEOSTO)"
"Krztoff appears courtesy of Bile Style Records, Jello Biafra appears courtesy of Alternative Tentacles Records (www.alternativetentacles.com), Jamey Jasta appears courtesy of Victory Records, Apocalyptica appears courtesy of Island Records Germany."
"For Sepultura merchandise, contact Blue Grape Merchandising..."
"For complete lyrics, go to www.roadrunnerrecords.com www.sepultribe.com www.sepultura.com.br"
Design: Shepard Fairey for Blk/mrkt, Inc.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0 16861 8560-2 1
- Matrix / Runout (mirrored): #10304Y59 [Cinram logo] L387 RR85602
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 6000
- Other (embossed in matrix section): 21
Other Versions (5 of 36) View All
|RR 8560-2, RRD 8560||Sepultura||Nation (CD, Album)||Roadrunner Records, Roadrunner Records||RR 8560-2, RRD 8560||US||2001||Sell This Version|
|RR PROMO 585||Sepultura||Nation (CD, Album, Promo, Car)||Roadrunner Records||RR PROMO 585||Netherlands||2001||Sell This Version|
|RR 8560-4, none||Sepultura||Nation (Cass, Album)||Roadrunner Records, Ukrainian Records||RR 8560-4, none||Ukraine||2003||Sell This Version|
|none||Sepultura||Nation (Cass, Album, Promo)||Roadrunner Records||none||Japan||2001||Sell This Version|
|RR 8560-2, 8085602RR||Sepultura||Nation (CD, Album)||Roadrunner Records, Roadrunner Records||RR 8560-2, 8085602RR||Europe||2001||Sell This Version|