Tracklist Hide Credits
|A2||–Sewn Shut||Reduced To Nothing|
|A3||–Sewn Shut||Twenty-Three Million Zombies|
|A4||–Sewn Shut||Smear Of Destruction|
|A5||–Sewn Shut||Four Star Opposition|
Written-By – Mia Wallace (2)
|B2||–Embalming Theatre||The Asian Penis-elevator|
Written-By – Filthy Christians
|B5||–Embalming Theatre||Deadly Jewellery|
- Artwork [Embalming Theatre Coverartwork, Logo] – Marco Gemmet
- Bass, Recorded By – Rodrigo* (tracks: A1 to A5)
- Design [Embalming Theatre Graphic Design] – Egon Gemmet
- Drums – Al (7) (tracks: A1 to A5)
- Guitar – Esse (3) (tracks: A1 to A5), Hebert (tracks: A1 to A5)
- Mastered By – Glenn Miller (3) (tracks: B2 to B5)
- Mastered By [DMM] – H.P.*
- Recorded By, Mixed By – Embalming Theatre (tracks: B2 to B5)
- Vocals – L.Musso* (tracks: A1 to A5)
- Written-By – Embalming Theatre (tracks: B2, B4 to B6)
Embalming Theatre recorded and mixed in April 2002 at Coathanger-factory Studio. Mastered at Greenwood Studio.
400 black copies.
Catalog# taken from the runout groove etching.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (A-side): ELDORADO BETRAYAL NO 20 A DMM H.P.
- Matrix / Runout (B-side): ELDORADO BETRAYAL NO 20 B DMM H.P.