|2||One Less Shadow|
|6||Counting On Time|
|8||You've Been Waiting|
|9||Raindrops In My Coffee|
|10||I've Been Away|
|12||Your Guess Is As Good As Mine|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – V2 Music Scandinavia AB
- Copyright (c) – V2 Music Scandinavia AB
- Recorded At – The Gas Station
- Mastered At – Bluefield Mastering
- Distributed By – Bonnier Amigo
- Distributed By – Edel Italia Srl
- Distributed By – Edel Records Austria GmbH
- Distributed By – Pinnacle (3)
- Distributed By – RMG Chart Entertainment Ltd.
- Distributed By – Rough Trade Distribution
- Distributed By – Sony Music
- Distributed By – TBA AG
- Distributed By – V2
- Published By – Ronboy Rhymes Inc.
- Published By – Sony / ATV Music Publishing
- Pressed By – Sonopress Arvato – 51512089
- Acoustic Bass – Jason Mercer
- Harmony Vocals, Guitar, Drums, Percussion, Cello, Arranged By, Recorded By, Mixed By – Don Kerr
- Layout, Design – Richard Switzer
- Lead Vocals, Acoustic Guitar, Piano, Organ, Body Percussion [Foot Stomp] – Ron Sexsmith
- Management – Michael Dixon (5)
- Mastered By – Jeff Carroll
- Photography [Front Cover] – John Brickell
- Photography By – Bryan McBurney
- Photography By [Back Cover] – Don Kerr
- Producer – Donald Ian Kerr*
- Slide Guitar, Twelve-String Guitar, Mandolin, Autoharp, Backing Vocals – Tim Bovaconti
- Written-By [All Songs] – Ronald Eldon Sexsmith*
(P) 2005 V2 Music Scandinavia AB. (C) 2005 V2 Music Scandinavia AB. Made in EC. (printed on the disc media label)
This release differs from Sexsmith* & Kerr* - Destination Unknown in the following ways: this release includes phonographic copyright and copyright details, the companies responsible for distribution throughout Western Europe and other details printed at the bottom of the rear inlay. The barcodes are different. The disc media label of this release has the record company label, rights society information and phonographic copyright and copyright information printed on it.
Note there is a discrepancy between the last three digits shown as text in the barcode and as it appears scanned.
Packaging: Standard jewel case with a clear tray and a leaflet double parallel folded to form four panels (includes lyrics).
Produced, arranged, recorded and mixed at the Gas Station Recording Studio, Toronto Island.
Mastered at Bluefield Mastering, Raleigh, NC.
Published by Ronboy Rhymes, Inc. (SOCAN), Sony/ATV Music Publishing.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 5 033197 330228
- Barcode (Scanned): 5033197330136
- Matrix / Runout: 51512089/VVR1033022 21
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI LP74
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 0781
- Label Code: LC 01801
- Rights Society: BIEM/NCB/MCPS/GEMA/SACEM/STEMRA/SIAE
- Rights Society: SOCAN
- Other (Distribution Code): 707.3302.2
- Other (Pricing/Distribution Code): CB 791
Other Versions (4 of 4) View All
|none||Sexsmith* & Kerr*||Sexsmith* & Kerr* - Destination Unknown (CD, Album)||V2, Ronboy Rhymes||none||Canada||2005||Sell This Version|
|VVR1033022||Sexsmith* & Kerr*||Sexsmith* & Kerr* - Destination Unknown (CD, Album)||V2||VVR1033022||Europe||2005||Sell This Version|
|V2CP 246||Sexsmith* & Kerr*||Sexsmith* & Kerr* - Destination Unknown (CD, Album)||V2||V2CP 246||Japan||2005||Sell This Version|
|none||Sexsmith* & Kerr*||Sexsmith* & Kerr* - Destination Unknown (CD, Album)||Not On Label (Sexsmith & Kerr Self-released)||none||US||2005||Sell This Version|