Tracklist Hide Credits
- Distributed By – Elektra/Asylum Records
- Manufactured By – Elektra/Asylum Records
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Solar records
- Pressed By – Allied Record Company
- Published By – Spectrum VII Music
- Published By – L.F.S. III
- Published By – Silver Sounds Music
- Mastered At – Capitol Mastering
- Mastered At – Sheffield Lab Matrix
A-side published by Spectrum VII Music & L.F.S. III Music, ASCAP.
B-side published by Silver Sounds Music & Spectrum VII Music, ASCAP.
℗ 1983 Solar Records for the U.S.
Manufactured and distributed by Elektra/Asylum Records, a division of Warner Communications Inc.
"AR" suffix on label
"SLM △" in the runout etching indicates that the lacquer disc was processed at, and the metal parts used to manufacture the record were made at Sheffield Lab Matrix.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Label Side A): ST-ES-7-69819A-AR
- Matrix / Runout (Label Side B): ST-ES-7-69819B-AR
- Matrix / Runout (Etched Side A, except Allied logo stamped): ST-ES-7-69819-A EDIT F-7 [Allied logo] R-11276-F7 Δ4376 WALLY SLM 1-1
- Matrix / Runout (Etched Side B, except Allied logo stamped): ST-ES-7-69819-B F-3 [Allied logo] R-11277-F3 SLM WALLY Δ4376-X 1-1
- Matrix / Runout (Stamped Both Side): MASTERED BY CAPITOL
- Rights Society: ASCAP
Other Versions (5 of 28) View All
|7-69819||Shalamar||Dead Giveaway (7", SP)||Solar||7-69819||US||1983||Sell This Version|
|96 98197||Shalamar||Dead Giveaway (7", Promo, Sol)||Solar||96 98197||Canada||1983||Sell This Version|
|96 98197||Shalamar||Dead Giveaway (7", Single)||Solar||96 98197||Canada||1983||Sell This Version|
|ED 4915||Shalamar||Dead Giveaway (12", Promo)||Solar||ED 4915||US||1983||Sell This Version|
|E9819, 969819-7, E 9819||Shalamar||Dead Giveaway (7", Single, Sol)||Solar, Solar, Solar||E9819, 969819-7, E 9819||UK||1983||Sell This Version|