- Licensed To – Virgin Schallplatten GmbH
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – One Little Indian Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – One Little Indian Ltd.
- Recorded At – The Watershed
- Engineered At – The Watershed
- Mastered At – CTS Studios
- Pressed By – EMI Uden
- Published By – Warner/Chappell Music
- Glass Mastered At – EMI Uden
The decision to make "Hempton Manor" an entirely instrumental album lead to a break from The Shamen's label One Little Indian. The album is alleged to have been recorded in seven days to conclude the recording contract with One Little Indian, and the first letter of each track spell out "Fuck Birket", referring to label founder Derek Birket, who wanted the group to move back into more commercial territory.
Subtitled: "The Altered Stately Home".
Preproduction @ Nemeton
℗ 1996 One Little Indian Records Ltd © 1996 One Little Indian Records Ltd
Under exclusive license to Virgin Schallplatten GmbH
All trax published by Warner Chappell Music.
All trax Prs.ASCAP/BMI
Printed in EU
Made in Hemp/PCW
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 7 24384 21242 1
- Label Code: LC 3275
- Rights Society: bel BIEM
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1): EMI UDEN 8421242 @ 1 1-1-2-NL
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 2): EMI UDEN 8421242 @ 1 1-1-4-NL
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 3): EMI UDEN 8421242 @ 1
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 1, 2 and 3): IFPI L046
- Mould SID Code (Variant 1): IFPI 1532
- Mould SID Code (Variant 2): ifpi 159B
- Mould SID Code (Variant 3): ifpi 2509
- Other (Distribution Code): PM: 538
Other Versions (4 of 4) View All
|tplp62cd||The Shamen||Hempton Manor (CD, Album)||One Little Indian||tplp62cd||UK||1996||Sell This Version|
|VJCP-25272||The Shamen||Hempton Manor (CD, Album)||One Little Indian, Virgin||VJCP-25272||Japan||1996||Sell This Version|
|TPLP062||The Shamen||Hempton Manor (The Altered Stately Home) (3xLP, Album)||One Little Indian||TPLP062||UK||1996||Sell This Version|
|none||The Shamen||Hempton Manor (Cass, Album, Promo)||One Little Indian||none||UK||1996||Sell This Version|