Tracklist Hide Credits
- Distributed By – Universal Music & Video Distribution, Corp.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Mercury Records
- Copyright (c) – Mercury Records
- Published By – Universal - Songs Of Polygram International, Inc.
- Published By – Loon Echo, Inc.
- Recorded At – Windmill Lane Studios
- Recorded At – Next Officine Meccaniche
- Recorded At – Compass Point Studios
- Mastered At – Marcussen Mastering
- Mastered At – Gateway Mastering
- Arranged By [Pre-Production Arrangement Assistance] – Arthur Stead
- Arranged By [Strings] – Gavin Greenaway
- Booking – Serena Scuderi
- Coordinator – Helen Green
- Coordinator [Production] – Ragena Warden
- Coordinator [TLC And Bookings] – Sherrie Manning
- Coordinator [TLC And Dinner] – Mauro Pagani
- Copyist – Tony Stanton
- Design – Steven Cowland
- Edited By [Digital] – Stewart Whitmore
- Engineer [Assistant Recording And Mixing] – Michel Gallone
- Fiddle – The Leahy's (Doug, Donnell, Angus, And Erin)*
- Management – Q Prime Inc.
- Management [Orchestral] – Caitriona Walsh
- Mastered By – Stephen Marcussen
- Mastered By [Pre-mastering] – Bob Ludwig
- Mixed By – Mike Shipley
- Musician, Banjo, Acoustic Guitar, Mandolin, Bouzouki – John Willis
- Musician, Drums – Paul Leim (tracks: 1-5, 2-5)
- Musician, Electric Guitar – Brent Mason
- Musician, Guitar [Spanish], Acoustic Guitar, Electric Guitar, Mandolin – Heitor Perreira*
- Musician, Mandolin, Violin, Cello – Jonathan Yudkin
- Musician, Pedal Steel Guitar – Paul Franklin
- Musician, Soloist [Slide] – Cory Churko (tracks: 1-10, 2-10)
- Other [Hair (Inside Inlay)] – Keith Harris
- Other [Hair] – Howard Fugler
- Other [Makeup (Inside Inlay)] – Stacey Martin
- Other [Makeup] – Susan McCarthy
- Other [Stylist (Inside Inlay)] – Chris Baker
- Other [Stylist] – Helen Mitchell
- Percussion [Additional] – Simon And Diamond Duggal*
- Photography By – George Holz
- Photography By [Additional (Inside Inlay)] – Richard McLaren
- Producer, Arranged By – Robert John "Mutt" Lange*
- Programmed By [Protools] – Kieran Lynch
- Recorded By [Assistant At Compass Point Studios] – Alex Dixon, Oswald "Wiz" Bowe*
- Recorded By [Assistant At Officine Meccaniche Next Recording Studios] – Guido Andreani, Peppe De Angelis, Taketo Gohara
- Recorded By [At Compass Point Studios] – Bob Bullock
- Recorded By [At Officine Meccaniche Next Recording Studios] – Kevin Churko
- Recorded By [At Windmill Lane Recording Studios] – Brian Masterson
- Recorded By, Engineer, Programmed By, Edited By, Other [Tweaked, Constructed, Deconstructed, Numbered, Backed Up, Copied, Deleted, Restored, And Saved In His Hardest Drive By] – Kevin "vOLt Churko*
- Strings – The Irish Film Orchestra*
- Technician [Protools Mixing And Fixing Operator] – Cory Churko
- Technician [Studio Manager] – Paolo Lafelice
Disc 2 (Green) - A more acoustic, down-home feel
Recorded at Windmill Lane Recording Studio, Dublin, Ireland. Also recorded at Officine Meccaniche Next Recording Studios, Milan, Italy. Also recorded at Compass Point Studios, Nassau, The Bahamas, for New West Productions.
Group fiddles courtesy of Virgin Music Canada.
Album mastered at Marcussen Mastering, Hollywood, CA. Album pre-mastering ans single version of "I'm Gonna Getcha Good" mastered at Gateway Mastering Studio (Portland, ME).
All songs: © 2002 Universal-Songs of PolyGram International, Inc. / Loon Echo, Inc. (BMI).
All rights on behalf of Loon Echo, Inc. administered and controlled by Universal-Songs of PolyGram International, Inc. / Out Of Pocket Productions Ltd. (ASCAP) (all rights on behalf of Out Of Pocket productions Ltd. aministered by Zomba Enterprises Inc. for the U.S.A. and Canada)
Made in U.S.A.
Printed in U.S.A.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0 088 170 314-2 2
- Mastering SID Code (Discs 1, 2): IFPI L239
- Mould SID Code (Discs 1, 2): IFPI 4121
- Matrix / Runout (Disc 1): 0881703162 2J 14 K
- Matrix / Runout (Disc 2): 0881703172 3J 11 Y
- Other (Disc 1 Catalog Number): 088 170 316-2
- Other (Disc 2 Catalog Number): 088 170 317-2
Other Versions (5 of 69) View All
|170 316-2||Shania Twain||Up! (CD, Album)||Mercury||170 316-2||Europe||2002||Sell This Version|
|06025 570 1029-9||Shania Twain||Up! (2xLP, Album, RE, Red)||Mercury Nashville||06025 570 1029-9||Europe||2016||Sell This Version|
|00881703502||Shania Twain||Up! (2xCD, Album)||Mercury||00881703502||Brazil||2002||Sell This Version|
|170 344-2||Shania Twain||Up! (International Version) (2xCD, Album)||Mercury||170 344-2||Taiwan||2002||Sell This Version|
|none||Shania Twain||Up! (Red Album) (19xFile, AAC, Album, 256)||Mercury||none||Canada||Unknown|