|1||Speaking In Tongues I||1:45|
|2||Dhyana And Donalogue||4:40|
|4||Ever So Lonely / Eyes / Ocean||3:26|
|8||Speaking In Tongues II||3:08|
|10||Om Namaha Shiva||2:55|
- Published By – Moonsung Music
- Copyright (c) – Real World Records Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Virgin Records Ltd.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Real World Records Ltd.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Moonsung Productions
- Recorded At – The Coach House Recording Studio
- Mixed At – Real World Studios
- Mixed At – The Coach House Recording Studio
- Recorded At – Real World Studios
- Mastered At – The Town House
- Licensed To – Real World Records Ltd.
- Licensed To – Virgin Records Ltd.
- Published By – Indipop
- Published By – Virgin
- Distributed By – Virgin
- Design, Art Direction – Assorted Images, Kasper de Graaf
- Mastered By – Ian Cooper
- Mixed By [Assistant Mixing Engineer] – Ben Findlay
- Mixed By [Mixing Engineer] – Stuart Bruce
- Other [Series Identity By] – Garry Mouat
- Photography [Rear Cover] – From Silent Tongues By Panni Charrington
- Photography By [Front Cover] – Jo Swann
- Producer – Steve Coe
- Recorded By – Andy Allen, Stuart Bruce
- Written-By – Manuel de Falla (tracks: 3a), M. Smith* (tracks: 4b)
- Written-By, Arranged By – Sheila Chandra, Steve Coe
Mixed at Real World Studios, Wiltshire, England, February 1992, except Om Namaha Shiva, mixed at The Coachouse. Recorded at The Coachouse, Clifton, Bristol.
Recorded by Andy Allan between December 1991 and January 1992, except The Call, Ever So Lonely/Eyes/Ocean and The Dreaming, recorded by Stuart Bruce at Real Wold Studios, february 1992. Production Master by Ian Cooper at The Town House, London.
Published by Moonsung Music except Nana (SGAE), Eyes (Indipop/Virgin), Ever Do Lonely (Indipop/Virgin).
The copyright in this recording is owned by Moonsung Productions and licensed exclusivly to Real World Records Ltd. / Virgin Records Ltd.
℗ 1992 Moonsung Productions / Real World Records Ltd
© 1992 Real World Records Ltd / Virgin Records Ltd
PRINTED IN HOLLAND - on back cover.
Made in Holland - on disc.
CDRW24 - on booklet.
CD RW 24 - on disc.
CDRW 24 - on back cover and spine.
0777 7 86722 2 7 appears on disc, booklet and back cover.
Issued in standard jewel case, black tray, with a 8-page booklet.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0 77778 67222 7
- Rights Society: BIEM / STEMRA
- Label Code: LC 3098
- Other (Distribution Code): F: PM 538
- Matrix / Runout: 786722 2 @ 1 1-3-1-NL
Other Versions (5 of 6) View All
|CDRW24, CD RW 24||Sheila Chandra||Weaving My Ancestors' Voices (CD, Album)||Real World Records, Real World Records||CDRW24, CD RW 24||UK & Europe||1992||Sell This Version|
|CDRW24, CDRW 24, CD RW 24, 0777 7 86722 2 7||Sheila Chandra||Weaving My Ancestors' Voices (CD, Album)||Real World Records, Real World Records, Real World Records, Real World Records||CDRW24, CDRW 24, CD RW 24, 0777 7 86722 2 7||Europe||Unknown||Sell This Version|
|CAROL 2322-2||Sheila Chandra||Weaving My Ancestors' Voices (CD, Album)||Real World Records||CAROL 2322-2||US||1992||Sell This Version|
|07777 86722 2 7, V2 86722||Sheila Chandra||Weaving My Ancestors' Voices (CD, Album)||Real World Records, Virgin Music Canada||07777 86722 2 7, V2 86722||Canada||1992||Sell This Version|
|VJCP-25329||Sheila Chandra||Weaving My Ancestors' Voices (CD, Album)||Real World Records||VJCP-25329||Japan||1997||Sell This Version|