Tracklist Hide Credits
Performer – Bob Weston*, Steve Albini, Todd Trainer
Performer – William Akins*, Brian Wunkowski*, Mike Chartrand, Todd Johnson
|C||–Brise-Glace||Angus Dei Aus Licht
Performer – Jim O'Rourke, Razor Blade (3)
|D||–U.S. Maple||Sin City
Performer – Al Johnson (3), Mark Shippy, Pat Samson, Todd Rittmann
- Manufactured By – Skin Graft Records
- Manufactured By – X-Mist Records
- Copyright (c) – Mark Fischer (5)
- Published By – J. Albert & Son (USA) Inc.
- Recorded At – Electrical Audio
- Recorded At – One Room Studio
- Recorded At – Steamroom, Chicago
- Recorded At – Easley Recording
- Lacquer Cut At – Greg Lee Processing – L-46288
- Artwork [Characters] – Rob Syers
- Artwork, Cover [Comic Book], Design – Mark Fischer (5)
- Composed By [Composition By] – Young* (tracks: A, B, D), Scott* (tracks: A, B, D), Young* (tracks: A, B, D)
- Other [Funded By] – Rene Herbst
- Other [Inspired By The Works Of] – Scott (tracks: C), Young (tracks: C), Young (tracks: C)
"'95 Jailbreak" recorded at Electrical Audio Recording.
"T.N.T." recorded at One Rm. Studio.
"Angus Dei Aus Licht" created at The Steam Room.
"Sin City" recorded at Easley Studios.
Shellac record number 7.
U.S. Maple record number 3.
Brise-Glace record number 7.
Big'n record number 10.
Issued in a clear plastic sleeve with 12-page comic book: "Skin Graft Stupid War".
To be continued… ©1995 Mark Fischer
Comic book characters are copyright 1996 Skin Graft comics and created by Mark Fischer and/or Rob Syers
Skin Graft Records Over Mid-America / Gasoline Boost Records. Published by J. Albert & Son (USA), Inc. ASCAP
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A runout, etched): GR-25 A1 L-46288 (A)
- Matrix / Runout (Side B runout, etched): GR 25 B1 L-46288 L̶-̶4̶6̶3̶1̶3̶-̶X̶ ̶ (A)
- Matrix / Runout (Side C runout, etched): GR-25 C1 L-46288 (A)
- Matrix / Runout (Side D runout, etched): GR 25-D1 L-46288 (A)
- Rights Society: ASCAP