Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||My Favorite Mistake
Bass, Organ [Hammond B-3], Electric Piano [Wurlitzer], Percussion – Sheryl CrowDrums – Gregg WilliamsGuitar – Wendy MelvoinGuitar [Tremolo Guitar] – Jeff TrottWritten-By – Jeff Trott, Sheryl Crow
|2||There Goes The Neighborhood
Baritone Saxophone, Tenor Saxophone, Alto Saxophone, Soloist – Bobby KeysBass – Tim Smith (5)Clavinet, Percussion – Sheryl CrowDrums – Dan McCarrollDrums, Percussion – Gregg WilliamsGuitar – Jeff Trott, Val McCallumTrombone – Michael DavisTrumpet – Kent SmithWritten-By – Jeff Trott, Sheryl Crow
Acoustic Guitar – Sheryl CrowArranged By [Strings Arranged By], Conductor [Strings Conducted By] – Jimmie HaskellCello – Garo Yellin, Jane Scarpantoni, Mary Wooten, Michelle KinneyDouble Bass – Dan RothchildElectric Guitar – Jeff TrottLoops [Drum Loop] – Trina ShoemakerOrgan – Benmont TenchTambourine – Gregg WilliamsViolin – Avril Brown, Joyce Hammon*, Laura Seaton, Lorenza Ponce, Mark Feldman, Mary Rowell, Matthew Pierce, Maura GianniniViolin [Violin Solo], Soloist [Violin Solo] – Lisa GermanoWritten-By – Sheryl Crow
|4||It Don't Hurt
Bass – Wendy MelvoinDrums – Gregg Williams, Jim BogiosElectric Guitar [Electric Guitar Solo], Soloist [Electric Guitar Solo] – Todd WolfeHarmonica, Guitar [National Guitar], Organ [Hammond B-3], Acoustic Guitar – Sheryl CrowTwelve-String Guitar [12 String Acoustic Guitar] – Jeff TrottViolin, Autoharp – Lisa GermanoWritten-By – Jeff Trott, Sheryl Crow
|5||Maybe That's Something
Bass, Guitar – Jeff TrottDrums, Percussion, Programmed By – Gregg WilliamsKeyboards – Sheryl CrowWritten-By – Jeff Trott, Sheryl Crow
|6||Am I Getting Through (Part I & II)
Arranged By [Strings Arranged By], Conductor [Strings Conducted By] – Jimmie HaskellBass, Guitar [Funk Guitar], Electric Piano [Wurlitzer] – Sheryl CrowCello – Garo Yellin, Mary Wooten, Michelle KinneyClavinet, Keyboards [Orchestron] – Mitchell FroomDrums, Percussion – Gregg WilliamsGuitar – Jeff TrottViolin – Avril Brown, Joyce Hammon*, Laura Seaton, Lorenza Ponce, Mark Feldman, Mary Rowell, Matthew PierceWritten-By – Sheryl Crow
|7||Anything But Down
Acoustic Guitar, Vocals – Sheryl CrowBass – Dan RothchildDrums – Dan McCarrollElectric Guitar – Jeff TrottPedal Steel Guitar – Greg Liesz*Piano – Benmont TenchWritten-By – Sheryl Crow
|8||The Difficult Kind
Bass – Dan RothchildDrums – Dan McCarrollElectric Guitar, Tambourine – Sheryl CrowPiano, Organ [Hammond B-3] – Benmont TenchSlide Guitar – Jeff TrottViolin – Lisa GermanoVocals [Guest Vocals] – Kathy CrowWritten-By – Sheryl Crow
Acoustic Guitar, Vocals, Tambourine – Sheryl CrowBass – Dan RothchildDrums – Dan McCarrollPiano, Chamberlin – Benmont TenchTwelve-String Guitar – Jeff TrottViolin – Lisa GermanoWritten-By – Bob Dylan
Acoustic Guitar – Tim Smith (5)Bass, Twelve-String Guitar [12 String Electric Guitar], Electric Piano [Wurlitzer] – Sheryl CrowDrums, Percussion – Gregg WilliamsElectric Guitar – Val McCallumElectric Guitar, Synthesizer [Moog] – Jeff TrottWritten-By – Sheryl Crow
|11||Crash And Burn / Subway
Bass – Tim Smith (5)Drums – Gregg WilliamsElectric Guitar – Val McCallumOrgan [Hammond B-3], Acoustic Guitar – Sheryl CrowWritten-By – Sheryl Crow
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – A&M Records, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – A&M Records, Inc.
- Record Company – PolyGram
- Distributed By – Columbia House
- Published By – Warner-Tamerlane Publishing Corp.
- Published By – Old Crow Music
- Published By – Trottsky Music
- Published By – Wixen Music Publishing, Inc.
- Published By – Special Rider Music
- Recorded At – Globe Studios
- Recorded At – Sunset Sound Factory
- Mixed At – Sunset Sound Factory
- Mixed At – Soundtrack Studios
- Mastered At – Gateway Mastering
- Art Direction, Design – Jeri Heiden
- Coordinator [Production Coordinators] – Brant Scott, Chris Hudson (3), Jill Losquadro, Pam Wertheimer
- Engineer [Assistant Engineers] – Brant Scott, Howard Willing, Ryan Baesch*
- Engineer [Assistant Mix Engineers] – Howard Willing, Steve Sisco
- Management – Pam Wertheimer, Scooter Weintraub*, W Management Inc.
- Mastered By – Bob Ludwig
- Mixed By – Andy Wallace (tracks: 2, 7 to 9), Tchad Blake (tracks: 1, 3 to 6, 10, 11)
- Photography By – Peter Lindbergh
- Photography By [Inside Booklet] – Tchad Blake
- Producer – Sheryl Crow
- Recorded By – Trina Shoemaker
- Recorded By [Additional Recording] – Husky Hoskulds*
This is an enhanced CD with weblinks, a video, lyrics and other media.
℗ & © 1998 A&M Records, Inc., a PolyGram Company.
Distributed by Columbia House, 5900 Finch Ave., E. Scarborough, Ontario, M1B5X7.
Made in Canada.
All tracks published by Warner-Tamerlane Publishing Corp./Old Crow Music (BMI), all rights admin. by Waner-Tamerlane Publishing Corp. (BMI) except 1, 2, 4, 5 published by Warner-Tamerlane Publishing Corp./Old Crow Music (BMI), all rights admin. by Waner-Tamerlane Publishing Corp. (BMI)/Trottsky Music, admin. by Wixen Music Publishing, Inc. (BMI) and 9 published by Special Rider Music (SESAC).
Recorded at Globe Studios, New York, NY and Sunset Sound Factory, Los Angeles, CA.
Mixed at Sunset Sound Factory, Los Angeles, CA & Soundtracks, New York, NY.
Mastered at Gateway Mastering Studios, Portland, Maine.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 7 7749-530311 3 02
- Matrix / Runout: 1EUK1 CD500959
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L481
- Mould SID Code (Variant 1): 6706
- Mould SID Code (Variant 2): 6707
- Rights Society: BMI
- Rights Society: SESAC
Other Versions (5 of 61) View All
|540 974-2||Sheryl Crow||The Globe Sessions (CD, Album)||A&M Records||540 974-2||Europe||1998||Sell This Version|
|POCM-9064/5||Sheryl Crow||The Globe Sessions Special Edition (2xCD, Album)||A&M Records||POCM-9064/5||Japan||1999||Sell This Version|
|CS 0959, CRC||Sheryl Crow||The Globe Sessions (Cass, Album, Club)||A&M Records||CS 0959, CRC||US||1998||Sell This Version|
|540 974-4(11)||Sheryl Crow||The Globe Sessions (Cass, Album)||A&M Records||540 974-4(11)||Netherlands||1998||Sell This Version|
|540 974-2||Sheryl Crow||The Globe Sessions (CD, Album)||A&M Records||540 974-2||South Korea||1998||Sell This Version|