|Violin Concerto No. 1 In A Minor, Op. 77|
|1||I. Nocturne: Moderato||13:12|
|2||II. Scherzo: Allegretto||6:50|
|3||III. Passacaglia: Andante||14:52|
|4||IV. Burlesque: Allegro Con Brio||4:49|
|Violin Concerto No. 2 In C Sharp Minor, Op. 129|
|7||III. Adagio - Allegro||8:07|
- Concept By [Series] – Matthew Cosgrove
- Conductor – Mstislav Rostropovich
- Design – Smith & Gilmour
- Edited By – Andreas Florczak (tracks: 1-4), Stefan Witzel (tracks: 5-7), Ulrich Ruscher (tracks: 1-4)
- Engineer – Ulrich Ruscher
- Engineer [Assistant] – Jonathan Allen (tracks: 1-4), Wolfram Nehls
- Management [Project] – Vicky Owen
- Orchestra – London Symphony Orchestra*
- Producer [Recording] – Friedemann Engelbrecht
- Violin – Maxim Vengerov
Concerto No. 1 recorded at Abbey Road Studios, London, May 1994.
Concerto No. 2 recorded at Abbey Road Studios, London, September 1996.
Played on Stradivari (Cremona, c.1732) tracks 1-4; Reynier Stradivarius (1727) tracks 5-7.
Total time: 73:18 mins.
Booklet in English, German and French.
Made in Germany.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 809274674227
- Label Code: LC 02822
- Other (SPARS Code): DDD
- Matrix / Runout: [Warner logo] 092746742-2.2 09/02
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L011