|Symphony No. 6, Op. 54|
|Symphony No. 9, Op. 70|
- Art Direction – Fred Holtz
- Composed By – Dmitri Shostakovich
- Conductor – Sir Adrian Boult (tracks: 1 to 3), Sir Malcolm Sargent (tracks: 4 to 8)
- Coordinator [Project] – Frank H. Burton
- Engineer – Bert Whyte
- Orchestra – The London Philharmonic Orchestra (tracks: 1 to 3), The London Symphony Orchestra (tracks: 4 to 8)
- Producer – Bert Whyte
- Reissue Producer – Seymour Solomon
- Remastered By – David Smith (8)
- Supervised By [Musical Supervisor For Tape Transfers] – Seymour Solomon
Sym. No. 6 originally recorded on one-half inch three-track magnetic tape, released Nov. 1958 as SDBR 3007.
Sym. No. 9 originally recorded on 35 mm three-track magnetic film, released Sept. 1960 as SDBR 3054.
This compilation ℗ & © 1994 Everest Record Group, Inc.
This recording was mastered using 20-bit technology for "high definition sound".
Made in USA.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout: EVC9005 Y9C28C
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L532
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 9219
- Barcode: 723918900520
- Other (SPARS Code): AAD