|–Sibelius*, Ruggiero Ricci With The London Symphony Orchestra Conducted By Øivin Fjeldstad||Violin Concerto In D Minor, Op. 47|
|A1||–||1st Mov. Allegro Moderato|
|A2||–||2nd Mov. Adagio Di Molto|
|B1||–||3rd Mov. Allegro, Ma Non Tanto|
|B2||–Tchaikovsky*, Ruggiero Ricci With The London Symphony Orchestra Conducted By Øivin Fjeldstad||Sérénade Mélancolique, Op. 26|
|B3||–Tchaikovsky*, Ruggiero Ricci With The London Symphony Orchestra Conducted By Øivin Fjeldstad||Scherzo From "Souvenir D'Un Lieu Cher," Op. 42, No. 2|
- Composed By – Sibelius* (tracks: A1 to B1), Tchaikovsky* (tracks: B2, B3)
- Conductor – Øivin Fjeldstad
- Engineer [Uncredited] – Alan Reeve, Gordon Parry
- Mastered By [Side A] – E (24)
- Mastered By [Side B] – K (52)
- Orchestra – The London Symphony Orchestra
- Photography By [Cover Photo] – Kenneth Scowen
- Producer [Uncredited] – John Culshaw
- Sleeve Notes – Neville Marriner*
- Violin – Ruggiero Ricci
Very first pressings have a different sleeve with blue text on the back. These were released in March of the same year.
- Black/silver 'grooved wideband' labels
- "ORIGINAL RECORDING BY" at 11 o'clock
- "Made in England" at bottom
- "RECORDING FIRST PUBLISHED 1958"
- "B.I.E.M." in a box on side 1 and without a box on side 2
- No speed indication on labels
- Matrix numbers printed upside-down
- Front laminated
- 'Half-moon' flipbacks (aka scalloped)
- Triangular "DECCA STEREOPHONIC" logo in a box on front and without a box on back
- Thin spine with no text on it
- Black text on back
- "© The Decca Record Co. Ltd., London, 1959"
- "Printed in England"
- "Laminated with 'Clarifoil' made by British Celanese Limited"
- Printing date on sleeve is October 1959 ("59.10")
- Sleeve notes in English on back
- SXL 2077 on sleeve
- SXL.2077 on labels
- Recorded 10 - 15 February 1958 in Kingsway Hall, London
- Labelography code: ED1
- Not issued in monophonic form in the UK
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side A - machine stamped - this variant): ZAL-4139-2E UB ET RT 2 B [ET turned 180 degrees]
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side B - machine stamped - this variant): ZAL-4140-1K BI R T 1
- Matrix / Runout (Matrix on label - side A): ZAL.4139
- Matrix / Runout (Matrix on label - side B): ZAL.4140
- Rights Society (Applies for Sibelius only): B.I.E.M.
- Other (Printing company's code on bottom flipback): A.W.59.10 ®