Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||Born To Lose
Drums [Uncredited] – Paul CookGuitar [Uncredited], Backing Vocals [Uncredited] – Steve Jones (2)Vocals [Uncredited], Bass Guitar [Uncredited] – Sid ViciousWritten-By – Johnny Thunders
|A2||I Wanna Be Your Dog|
|A3||Take A Chance On Me|
Written-By – Boyce/Hart*
Bass [Uncredited] – Sauveur MalliaDrums [Uncredited] – Pierre-Alain DahanGuitar [Uncredited] – Claude EngelWritten-By – Francois*, Revaux*, Anka*
Written-By – Johnny Thunders
|B4||Search And Destroy
Written-By – Pop*, J. Williamson*
|B6||I Killed The Cat|
- Recorded At – Max's Kansas City
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Virgin Records Ltd.
- Published By – Virgin Music (Publishers) Ltd.
- Published By – Heartbreakers Inc.
- Published By – Warner Bros. Music Ltd.
- Published By – Shapiro Bernstein & Co. Ltd.
- Published By – Burlington Music Ltd.
- Published By – Island Music Ltd.
- Published By – Mainman Ltd.
- Published By – Screen Gems-Columbia
- Recorded At – Studio De La Grande Armée
- Recorded At – Ivanhoes
- Bass [Uncredited] – Arthur Kane
- Design [Swastika Guitars, Uncredited] – Jamie Reid
- Drums [Uncredited] – Jerry Nolan
- Engineer [Uncredited] – Chris Jenkins, Manu Guiot (tracks: A5)
- Guitar [Uncredited] – Steve Dior
- Mastered By – tone*
- Producer [Uncredited] – John "Boogie" Tiberi*, John Varnom
- Vocals – Sid Vicious
℗ 1979 Virgin Records Ltd.
Comes with a poster. There are two different posters:
- first poster version - Sid with a drink (this one)
- second poster version - Sid holding a knife
Inner sleeve with photos of letters, newspapers etc.
Sticker on front of sleeve.
All songs recorded live at Max's Kansas City, New York, September 28th/29th/30th 1978 except A1: Ivanhoes Club, Huddersfield, December 25th 1977(last Pistols gig in the U.K.) and A5: studio version of "My Way" recorded at Studio de la Grande Armee in Paris 10th April 1978.
A1 - Heartbreakers Inc./Virgin Music (Publishers) Ltd.
A2/B1 - Warner Bros Music Ltd.
A3 - Virgin Music (Publishers) Ltd.
A4 - Screen Gems/Columbia
A5/B6 - Shapiro Bernstein & Co Ltd
B2 - Burlington Music Ltd.
B3 - Island Music Ltd
B4 - Mainman Ltd
B5 - Copyright Control. The writing credits for this song have since been amended to Dee Dee Ramone/Richard Hell.
All performing, design, production, recorded at, engineering info is uncredited on the record.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A(Variant 1)): (Etched) V-2144 A3 TONE (Stamped) VR-08-21294-2A-1
- Matrix / Runout (Side B(Variant 1)): (Etched) V-2144 B-3 (Stamped) VR-08-21294-2B-1
- Matrix / Runout (Side A(Variant 2)): (Etched) V-2144 A-3 tone (Stamped) A VR-08-21294-1A-1
- Matrix / Runout (Side B(Variant 2)): (Etched) V-2144 B-3 (Stamped) A VR-08-21294-1B-1
- Matrix / Runout (Side A Variant 3): V-2144 A5 tone (etched)
- Matrix / Runout (Side B Variant 3): V-2144 B7 (etched)
Other Versions (5 of 34) View All
|none||Sid Vicious||Sid Sings (Cass, Album, Unofficial)||Stable Records (2)||none||Russia||Unknown||Sell This Version|
|I 201.249||Sid Vicious||Sid Sings (LP, Album)||Virgin||I 201.249||Spain||1979||Sell This Version|
|OVEDC 85||Sid Vicious||Sid Sings (Cass, Album, RE, No )||Virgin||OVEDC 85||UK||1986||Sell This Version|
|VJCP-23186||Sid Vicious||Sid Sings (CD, Album, RE)||Virgin||VJCP-23186||Japan||1993||Sell This Version|
|V 2144||Sid Vicious||Sid Sings (LP, Album)||Virgin||V 2144||UK||1979||Sell This Version|