|1||ECM The Money||6:37|
|2||Gardens Of War||5:31|
|3||Keep Me From Speech||6:47|
|4||Capitalism And... Schizophrenia||7:22|
|5||Beyond The Brain||4:56|
|6||Basement 5 Lied||6:05|
|7||When The World Is Nothing||5:58|
- Pressed By – www.BellwetherMfg.com
- Bass – Richard Hoffman
- Co-producer – Sightings, Tom Smith (2)
- Composed By – Sightings, Tom Smith (2)
- Drums – Jon Lockie
- Edited By – Tom Smith (2)
- Electronics – Jon Lockie, Tom Smith (2)
- Guitar – Mark Morgan
- Keyboards – Mark Morgan
- Lead Vocals – Tom Smith (2)
- Mastered By – Rat Bastard
- Mixed By – Richard Hoffman
- Performer – Sightings, Tom Smith (2)
- Recorded By – Richard Hoffman, Tom Smith (2)
- Remix – Tom Smith (2)
Recorded and mixed November 2002 in Brooklyn by Richard Hoffman. Additional recording, editing and remixing December 2003-June 2004 by Tom Smith in Adel and Miami Beach. Mastered June 2004 by Rat Bastard at the Laundryroom, Miami Beach.
Sightings/Tom Smith: Richard Hoffman (bass), John Lockie (drums, electronics), Mark Morgan (guitar, keyboards), Tom Smith (voice, electronics).
Composed, performed, and produced by Sightings/Tom Smith.
[Note: Jon Lockie's first name was misspelled as "John" on the disc credits.]
The album appeared in two release iterations: the first, in a pink see-through (sealed) plastic bag, and the second, enclosed in a brown paper bag, with the printed card-stock sleeve inside. Credits appeared on the album's disc.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 6 56605 97712 6
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L482
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 81C2
- Matrix / Runout: WWW.BELLWETHERMFG.COM 2GWK2<7205>TSSR1006