Tracklist Hide Credits
- Directed By, Harpsichord, Organ – Jean-Marc Aymes
- Edited By – Allessandra Galleron, Koichiro Hattori
- Engineer [Assistant] – Koichiro Hattori
- Engineer, Producer [Direction Artistique] – Nicolas Bartholomée
- Ensemble – Concerto Soave
- Harp – Mara Galassi
- Layout, Design – Atelier Graphique, Arles
- Liner Notes – Giuseppe Collisani
- Liner Notes [Booklet Notes + Sung-texts - English] – Charles Johnston
- Liner Notes [Booklet Notes + Sung-texts - French] – Béatrice Arnal
- Liner Notes [Booklet Notes - German] – Michael Blümke
- Liner Notes [Sung-texts - German] – Heidi Fritz
- Lute [Archlute], Theorbo, Guitar – Mónica Pustilnik
- Painting – Tiziano Vecellio
- Photography By [Cover] – Marie-Eve Brouet
- Soprano Vocals – Maria Cristina Kiehr
- Technician [Claviorganum] – Emile Jobin
- Viola da Gamba – Sophie Watillon, Sylvie Moquet
- Violin – Alessandro Ciccolini, Patrizio Focardi
Ⓒ harmonia mundi - copyright notes and translations. Made & printed in Germany. Total time: 64:57 minutes.
Recorded in December 2001, Sion, Studio Tibor Varga.
The sleeve notes on the back cover are in French, English and German.
The 46-page booklet contains notes in French, English and German.
It also contains the sung-texts in original Italian and the translations into French, English and German.
The CD and booklet are stored in a standard jewel case with black tray.
Cover illustration: "Violante" by Tiziano, Ⓒ Kunsthistorisches Museum, Wien.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 7 94881 70422 4
- Label Code: LC 7045
- Matrix / Runout: [Sonopress logo] 50596145/HMC901774 01
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI LB 47
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 0756
- SPARS Code: DDD
- Price Code: HM 90