|A1||What Is Not But Could Be If|
|A2||Aloysius, Bluegrass Drummer|
|A4||My Pillow Is The Threshold|
|A5||Strange Victory, Strange Defeat|
|B7||San Francisco B.C.|
|B10||We Could Be Looking For The Same Thing|
- Copyright (c) – Drag City Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Drag City Inc.
- Mastered At – SAE Mastering
- Mastered At – Record Technology Incorporated – 17447
- Recorded At – Lake Fever Productions
- Recorded At – Marble Valley Studios
- Recorded At – Beech House
- Mixed At – Beech House
- Mastered At – Yes Master
- Published By – Civil Jar Music
- Bass, Voice – Cassie Berman
- Drums [Drums 'N More] – Brian Kotzur
- Guitar – Peyton Pinkerton, William Tyler
- Keyboards [Keyboards Plus] – Tony Crow
- Layout – Dan Osborn
- Mastered By – Jim DeMain
- Mixed By – Mark Nevers
- Photography By [Back Photograph] – Lalitree Darnielle
- Producer – D.C. Berman*
- Recorded By – John Baldwin (5), Mark Nevers, Steve West
- Songwriter – D.C. Berman* (tracks: A1 to A5, B7 to B10), Maher Shalal Hash Baz (tracks: B6)
- Voice, Guitar – David Berman
© & ℗ 2008 Drag City Inc.
Lookout Mountain, Lookout Sea was recorded at Lake Fever in Nashville, Tennessee by John Baldwin, Marble Valley in Lexington, Virginia by Steve West, & the Beech House in Nashville by Mark Nevers.
Mixed at the Beech House.
Mastered at Yes Master in Nashville.
Cover painting: "The Lure of Paris, 2007" courtesy of Stephen Bush and Goff Rosenthal.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout: DC-358-A SAE MASTERING 17447.1(3)...
- Matrix / Runout: DC-358-B SAE MASTERING
- Rights Society: BMI
- Barcode (On shrink): 7 81484 03581 7