Tracklist Hide Credits
Featuring – Gruff Rhys
|A2||Audacity Of Huge
Featuring – Chris Keating
|A3||10,000 Horses Can't Be Wrong|
Featuring – Beth Ditto
|A5||Off The Map
Featuring – Jamie Lidell
Featuring – Alexis Taylor
|B3||Turn Up The Dial
Featuring – Young Fathers
Featuring – Telepathe
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Simian Mobile Disco
- Copyright (c) – Simian Mobile Disco
- Licensed To – Wichita Recordings Ltd.
- Recorded At – Space Cave
- Produced At – Space Cave
- Mixed At – Space Cave
- Published By – Copyright Control
- Mastered At – Electric Mastering
- Published By – Mannett Publishing Ltd.
- Published By – Diamond Eagle
- Published By – Dark Lives Music
- Published By – Chrysalis Music
- Published By – Warp Music
- Published By – Warner/Chappell Music Publishing Ltd.
- Design, Art Direction – Kate Moross
- Mastered By – Guy Davie
- Photography By – Jane Stockdale
- Photography By [Assistant] – Clare Elliot
- Photography By [Retouching] – George McLeod (2)
- Recorded By [All Music], Performer [All Music], Producer [All Music], Mixed By [All Music], Written-By [All Songs] – James Ford, James Shaw (3)
- Written-By – Alexis Taylor (tracks: B2), Alloysius Massaquoi (tracks: B3), Beth Ditto (tracks: A4), Chris Keating (tracks: A2), Graham Hastings (tracks: B3), Gruff Rhys (tracks: A1), Jamie Lidderdale (tracks: A5), Kayus Bankole (tracks: B3), Telepathe (tracks: B5)
Chris Keating and Telepathe vocals recorded at Stickydisc Recordings, Brooklyn by Eric Broucek.
B1 features samples from the Todd Rundgren Recording "Born To Synthesize".
Produced under license from Rhino Entertainment Company, a Warner Music Group Company.
"Born To Synthesize" published by Humanoid Music/Screen Gems Music Inc / Warner Chappell Music Ltd.
Mastered at Electric Mastering, London.
Made in the EU.
Chris Keating appears courtesy of We Are Free.
Beth Ditto appears courtesy of Columbia Records.
Jamie Lidell appears courtesy of Warp Records.
Alexis Taylor appears courtesy of Parlophone Records.
Young Fathers appears courtesy of Black Sugar Records.
Telepathe appears courtesy of IAmSound/V2.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout: A: 84843 1A WEBB216LP Guy's - ELECTRIC
- Matrix / Runout: B: 84843 2B WEBB216LP Bz
- Barcode: 5 055036 212168
Other Versions (5 of 11) View All
|WEBB216CDE||Simian Mobile Disco||Temporary Pleasure (CD, Album)||Wichita||WEBB216CDE||Europe||2009||Sell This Version|
|WEBB216CD||Simian Mobile Disco||Temporary Pleasure (CD, Album)||Wichita, Cooperative Music, Shock (2)||WEBB216CD||Australia||Unknown||Sell This Version|
|WEBB216CDL||Simian Mobile Disco||Temporary Pleasure (2xCD, Album, Ltd)||Wichita||WEBB216CDL||UK||2009||Sell This Version|
|HSE-70063, WEBB216CDJ||Simian Mobile Disco||Temporary Pleasure (CD, Album)||Hostess Entertainment Unlimited, Hostess Entertainment Unlimited||HSE-70063, WEBB216CDJ||Japan||2009||Sell This Version|
|WEBB216DLB||Simian Mobile Disco||Temporary Pleasure (11xFile, WAV, Album)||Wichita||WEBB216DLB||UK||2009|