- Published By – Mute Song
- Bass Clarinet – Sarah Scutt
- Computer [Mac] – SFT*
- Electric Piano [Fender Rhodes] – SFT*
- Mixed By – James Aparicio
- Music By – SFT*
- Percussion [Bones] – David Coulter
- Photography By – Allison Barden, Robert Hellwig, Robyn Waserman
- Piano – SFT*
- Producer – SFT*
- Recorded By [At St Lukes Studio, The Limehouse Studio And Eastcote Studio] – James Aparicio
- Recorded By [Sound Recordist - Scott’s “terra Nova” Hut Recording] – Chris Watson
- Recorded By [Strings - At Eastcote Studio] – Phillip Bagnel
- Saw [Musical] – David Coulter
- Strings – The Elysian Quartet
- Vocals – Alexander L'Estrange
This remix is by RUPERT LALLY and Features THE ELYSIAN QUARTET
Silence recorded at The Limehouse Studio on the 11th minute @ the 11th hour, on the 11th of November 2010, and placed over the image of Scott’s tent and final resting place.
Chris Watson appears with kind permission of Touch.
Life Soundes recorded in Berlin, Tokyo, Porto and London.
Packaged in a printed vellum outer vertical slipcover, with each CD in its own removable vellum pocket, plus deluxe shiny metallic card booklet insert bound with thread.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 753907787627