Tracklist Hide Credits
|2||See The Lights||4:22|
|3||Let There Be Love||5:09|
|5||Stand By Love||4:04|
|6||Let The Children Speak||4:17|
Guitar [Shaft] – Alfred Bos
|9||Banging On The Door||5:40|
|11||Rivers Of Ice
Lyrics By, Arranged By – Simple MindsMusic By – MacLachlan*
|12||When Two Worlds Collide||4:06|
- Arranged By [Orchestral Arrangements] – Will Malone*
- Artwork [Design, Art Direction] – Stylorouge
- Backing Vocals – Carol Kenyon, Sonia Morgan-Jones
- Bass – Malcolm Foster
- Bass, Keyboards – Stephen Lipson
- Drums – Mel Gaynor
- Engineer [Orchestral] – Gary Thomas (4)
- Engineer, Other [Midi Manager] – Heff Moraes
- Guitar, Keyboards – Charlie Burchill
- Keyboards – Peter John Vettese
- Mastered By – Simon Heyworth
- Orchestra [String Leader] – Gavyn Wright
- Other [A & M Assistant] – Efren Herrera
- Other [A & R Co-ordinator] – Jane Ventom
- Other [Equipment] – Tony Donald
- Other [Food] – Ying Ho Au-Yeung
- Other [Logistics] – Paul Kerr
- Other [Mixing Assistant] – Giles Cowley
- Other [Technical Master] – Dougie Cowan
- Percussion – Andy Duncan
- Photography – Simon Fowler
- Producer – Stephen Lipson
- Violin – Lisa Germano
- Vocals – Jim Kerr
- Written-By – Burchill* (tracks: 1 to 10, 12), Kerr* (tracks: 1 to 10, 12), Lipson* (tracks: 4, 10)
Replica of the original LP packaging.
Recorded at Bonny Wee Studios 1 & 2, Wisseloord Studio 7, A&M Studio D, Maison Roige Studio 1, Cava Studio 2, Townhouse Studio 1.
Mixed at Olympic Studios 2 & 3.
Made in Scotland.
All tracks published by EMI Music Publishing Ltd. except
"Woman" Zomba Music Publishing.
"Travelling Man" published by Zomba Music Publishing / EMI Music Publishing Ltd.
"Rivers Of Ice" published by Westminster Music Ltd / EMI Music Publishing Ltd.
Original publishing details (listed on the inner sleeve) are below.
All songs published by Virgin Music Publishing Ltd. except
"Woman" & "Travelling Man" Virgin Music Publishing Ltd/Zomba Music Publishers Ltd.
"Rivers Of Ice" published by Copyright Control.
All tracks digitally re-mastered ℗ 2002 Virgin Records Ltd.
The copyright in this recording is owned by Virgin Records Ltd. ℗ 2002 Virgin Records Ltd.
This label copy information is the subject of copyright protection.
© 2002 Virgin Records Ltd.
All rights reserved.
Made/Printed in the EU
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 7 24381 30232 3
- Label Code: LC03098
- Rights Society: Bel/BIEM
Other Versions (5 of 54) View All
|CDV 2660, 261 393||Simple Minds||Real Life (CD, Album)||Virgin, Virgin||CDV 2660, 261 393||Europe||1991||Sell This Version|
|DATV 2660||Simple Minds||Real Life (DAT, Album)||Virgin||DATV 2660||UK||1991||Sell This Version|
|VG 50538, TVC 2660||Simple Minds||Real Life (Cass, Album)||Virgin, Virgin||VG 50538, TVC 2660||Greece||1991||Sell This Version|
|119 427125 1||Simple Minds||Real Life (LP, Album)||Virgin, EMI||119 427125 1||Mexico||1991||Sell This Version|
|CDV 2660, 0777 7 86384 2 1||Simple Minds||Real Life (CD, Album)||Virgin, Virgin||CDV 2660, 0777 7 86384 2 1||UK||Unknown||Sell This Version|