- Drums, Percussion – Budgie (2)
- Electric Bass, Keyboards – Steven Severin
- Guitar, Keyboards – John Valentine Carruthers
- Mixed By – Steve Churchyard
- Mixed By [Assisted By] – Nick*
- Photography By [Cover] – Lucille Handberg
- Producer – Banshees*
- Recorded By – Hugh Jones (tracks: 1 to 3, 5 to 12), Julian Standen (tracks: 4, 13)
- Voice [All Voices] – Siouxsie Sioux
- Written-By, Arranged By – Siouxsie & The Banshees
Mixed at Air - December 1985.
The last 5 titles are only available on CD.
Cover 'photograph of a tornado', taken near Jasper, Minnesota, 8 July 1927. Photo courtesy of Frank Lane Picture Agency Ltd.
All songs published by Dreamhouse/Chappell.
Original sound recording made by Polydor Ltd (London).
℗ 1986 Polydor Ltd.(London)
© 1986 Polydor Ltd.(London)
CD made in W.-Germany by PolyGram
Printed in West Germany Imprimé en Allemagne Made in West Germany
This version without POL 900 or mould SID code is the first CD issue of this album.
The 829 145-2 catalog number is printed on the blank side of the rear inlet, under the CD.
Very similar to Tinderbox, which has a POL 900 price code below the barcode on the rear.
Tinderbox is listed as a UK issue.
Tinderbox is listed as an Italian release.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0 42282 91452 1
- Matrix / Runout: 829 145-2 01 #
- Rights Society: GEMA
- Label Code: LC 0309
- SPARS Code: AAD
- Price Code: YH
Other Versions (5 of 55) View All
|SHELP 3||Siouxsie & The Banshees||Tinderbox (LP, Album)||Wonderland (3)||SHELP 3||UK||1986||Sell This Version|
|28MM 0493||Siouxsie & The Banshees||Tinderbox (LP, Album, Promo)||Polydor||28MM 0493||Japan||1986||Sell This Version|
|829 145-1||Siouxsie & The Banshees||Tinderbox (LP, Album)||Polydor||829 145-1||New Zealand||1986||Sell This Version|
|29003, 839 145-1||Siouxsie & The Banshees||Tinderbox (LP, Album)||Polydor, Polydor||29003, 839 145-1||Uruguay||1986||Sell This Version|
|GHS 24092||Siouxsie & The Banshees||Tinderbox (LP, Album)||Geffen Records, Wonderland (3)||GHS 24092||US||1986||Sell This Version|