Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||Soirées Musicales: March|
|A2||Suite No. 1 Op. 28 No. 1: March|
|A3||Over The Hills And Far Away (Children's March)
Composed By – Grainger*
|A4||Hamlet: Funeral March
Composed By – Walton*
Composed By – Herbert Howells
|B1||The Wasps: March Past Of The Kitchen Untensils
Composed By – Vaughan Williams*
Composed By – Delius*
|B3||Becket: Funeral March 'The Martyrdom'
Composed By – Stanford*
|B4||The Birds: Bridal March
Composed By – Parry*
|B5||March "The Dam Busters"
Composed By – Eric Coates
- Recorded At – Kingsway Hall
- Recorded At – Walthamstow Assembly Hall
- Mastered At – Decca Studios
- Pressed By – Decca Record Co. Ltd., Pressing Plant, UK.
- Made By – Garrod & Lofthouse Ltd.
- Printed By – Garrod & Lofthouse Ltd.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Lyrita Recorded Edition
- Copyright (c) – Lyrita Recorded Edition
- Published By – Boosey & Hawkes
- Published By – Oxford University Press
- Published By – Schott (2)
- Published By – Ascherberg
- Published By – Faber (2)
- Published By – Galliard (2)
- Published By – Chappell
- Conductor – Sir Adrian Boult
- Design [Sleeve Design] – Keith Hensby
- Engineer [Uncredited] – John Dunkerley, Kenneth Wilkinson
- Mastered By – A (26)
- Orchestra – New Philharmonia Orchestra (tracks: B1, B2), London Philharmonic Orchestra* (tracks: A1 to A5, B3 to B5)
- Photography By – Hans Wild (2)
- Producer [Uncredited] – James Mallinson (tracks: A1 to A5), Michael Woolcock (tracks: B1 to B5)
- Sleeve Notes – W. A. Chislett
- Blue labels with silver print
- "Made in England" in rim text
- "℗ 1978 Lyrita Recorded Edition, England"
- Laminated on front
- Text on back is in orange
- Sleeve notes in English only
- "℗ 1978 Lyrita Recorded Edition, England."
- "© 1978 Lyrita Recorded Edition, England."
- "Made and Printed by Garrod & Lofthouse Limited"
- SRCS. 71 on back of sleeve
- SRCS.71 on labels and on spine
- Tracks A1, A2: Boosey & Hawkes
- Track A3: Schott
- Track A4: O.U.P.
- Track A5: Ascherberg
- Track B1: Faber
- Track B2: Galliard
- Track B5: Chappell
- Recording dates and locations [not printed on the release]:
Tracks A1 to A5: 13 November 1973 in Kingsway Hall, London
Track B1: 18 - 19 September 1973 in Walthamstow Assembly Hall, London
Track B2: 13 - 15 August 1973 in Kingsway Hall, London
Tracks B3 to B5: 10 August 1973 in Kingsway Hall, London
- Mastered and pressed by Decca ('BUCKINGHAM' stamper codes in runout)
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side 1, stamped): ZLY-5141-1A N 1
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side 2, stamped): ZLY-5142-1A B 1
- Matrix / Runout (Matrix on label, side 1): ZLY.5141
- Matrix / Runout (Matrix on label, side 2): ZLY.5142
- Rights Society (On labels, boxed): M. C. P. S.
- Rights Society (On labels, boxed): CHAPPELL GROUP CONTROL