|1||Cockaigne (in London Town), Concert Overture, Op. 40||15:54|
|2||Variations of an Original Theme (Enigma Variations), Op. 36||30:33|
|Serenade in E minor for Strings, Op. 20|
|3||I. Allegro piacevole||3:09|
|6||Salut d'amour (Leibesgrüß - Love's Greeting), Op. 12||3:16|
- Art Direction – Ray Kirschensteiner
- Composed By – Sir Edward Elgar
- Conductor – David Zinman
- Cover – Nottingham-Spirk Design Associates, Inc.
- Edited By – Everett Porter
- Engineer – Jack Renner
- Executive-Producer – Robert Woods (2)
- Illustration [Cover] – A.I.R. Studio
- Liner Notes – Nick Jones (12)
- Orchestra – Baltimore Symphony Orchestra
- Production Manager – Elaine Martone
- Recording Supervisor – James Mallinson
- Technician [Assistance] – Michael Bishop, Thomas Knab
Recorded: June 5 & 6, 1989.
12-page booklet in English.
Made in Austria (on CD label).
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Printed): 0 89408 01922 7
- Barcode (String): 089408019227
- SPARS Code: DDD
- Matrix / Runout: [Sony DADC] A0100219153-0101 25
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L555
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 94K6