Skinny Puppy – Back And Forth 06Six
Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||Meat Flavoured Factor
Featuring [With Special Guest] – J. Vizvary*
Synthesizer [Bass Synth] – Wilhelm Schroeder
|4||The Poison Mouth
Recorded By [With] – Mark Walk
Interviewee – Mushet*
Engineer [Co Engineered By] – G Reely*
|10||Hatekill (V2 Extended Version)
Featuring [With Special Guest] – Mark Walk, Pat Sprawl
|11||Hardset Head (Live)
Recorded By [Live] – G Reely*
- Arranged By [Assembled By], Edited By – cEvin Key
- Design [Designed By] – Scott Graham, Simon Paul (4), cEvin Key
- Mastered By – Brad Vance
- Other [Robot Built By] – Thomas Kuntz
- Photography By [Cover, Live Photograph / Diamond Club, Nov 11, 1985. First Ig Outside Of Vancouver. Canada.] – A. Nelson*
- Photography By [P:03, Beach Photograph], Photography [P:06, Tree Photograph] – Kevin Westenberg
- Photography By [P:03, Ck Photograph / Cevin Key, 1988. Europe.], Photography [P:04, Vivisectvi Tour, 1988. Houston, Texas. Usa.] – A. Skull
- Photography By [P:04, Ogre W/ Mirror Photograph] – Charlotte Adjchavanich
- Photography By [P:04, Stiltman Photograph / Too Drak Park Tour, Nov 16, 1990. The University Of Maryland. Usa.] – Keith D. Mills
- Photography By [P:05, Ogre Photograph / Futurerama Festival 1986, With Nick Cave. Belgium.] – Koen Dom
- Photography By [P:06, Ogre Photograph / Doomsday. Aug 20, 2000. Dresden, Germany.], Photography [Tray, Robot Photograph / Doomsday. Aug 20, 2000. Dresden, Germany.], Photography [Tray, Ogre Photograph / Doomsday. Aug 20, 2000. Dresden, Germany.] – Travis Baumann
- Photography By [P:08, Skull + K-9 Photographs] – cKey*
First Edition (SUB25) is Limited edition of 1500 in a standard jewel case with a hand-numbered circular green sticker. Later re-released (SUB25B) in a Digipak with different artwork and again limited to 1000 copies.
Meat Flavoured Factor:
The first track made with the name Skinny Puppy put on a cassette December 1982. Recorded on the portastudio Tascam 244. Original Mix from 777 Burrard St.
Latenite Brap recorded on 4 Track at the IIV rehearsal warehouse in 1983, Yaletown Vancouver, before it's commercial development. It may be possible this includes Wilhelm Schroeder on Bass synth. Original Mix.
In 1985 Ogre and cEvin formed a side project, Hell-o-Deathday, to open for Chris and Cosey. This track was written at 1045 Haro St. on cassette by ckey and Ogre but not performed at the Hell-o-Deathday set. Original Cassette Mix.
The Poison Mouth:
Recorded in 1993 during an experiment with a Serge Modular and our first meeting with Mark Walk. (Dedicated to Frank Tovey) Original Mix.
A demo that was written originally in Toronto by Key and Goettel in 1988. Somehow the track was overlooked and discarded. This was found on one DAT that would only play on our 10 year old DAT machine. Rescued original Mix.
Early debate between SP and radio host, Mushet. 1985.
Demo that was also rescued from a DAT on it's last moment of life. Recorded at 540 Church St Toronto by Goettel and Key in early 1989. This was a track that was overlooked and discarded. Original Mix.
1994 demo. There were approx 7 versions of this track worked on and in the end discarded. This version was compiled from pieces made in 1994 at Subconscious Studios Vancouver. Re Edit / 2003 Subconscious Hollywood.
1992 demo track written by Key and Goettel. Overlooked and discarded new intro voice by Dwayne circa 1994 from Subconscious Studios. Re Edit / Mix 2003 Subconscious Hollywood.
Hatekill (V2 Extended Version):
1994 demo track made more times than most SP tracks only to be discarded and unused. This track was reassembled from over 12 different versions sitting gathering dust for nearly 10 years. Re Edit / 2003 Subconscious Hollywood.
Hardset Head (Live):
Dresden, Germany. August 20, 2002. [Originally intended to be on 'Doomsday: Back + Forth Vol 5, Live In Dresden', but didn't receive clearance from the record company in time to be put on that release. It was previously available as an MP3 download on Nettwerk's website prior to this release.]
Demo discarded. Picked up, dusted off and cleaned for your enjoyment.
Assembled and Edited at Subconscious Studios Hollywood CA 2002.
Limited Edition of / 1500 First Pressing.
C + P / 2003 Subconscious Communications
Live Braps and Outakes / 82-00
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: none
- Matrix / Runout: DIDX-087547 DISC MAKERS
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L336
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 5100