Tracklist Hide Credits
- A&R – Jaha Johnson
- A&R [A&R Administration] – Alicia N. Graham
- A&R [For Boss Hogg] – Rayface
- A&R, Coordinator – Shawn Suggs
- A&R, Coordinator [For Star Trak Entertainment] – Nicole Plantin
- Art Direction, Photography By [3, 6, 7] – Mike Frost (3)
- Executive-Producer – Rob Walker (2), Slim Thug, The Neptunes
- Executive-Producer [Co-executive], A&R – Jaha Johnson
- Executive-Producer [Co-executive], A&R [For Boss Hogg] – Rayface
- Management – Nelwyn Thomas
- Management [For Boss Hogg Management] – Nelwyn Thomas
- Management [Marketing Strategist] – Danielle Demmerella
- Mastered By – Brian "Big Bass" Gardner*, Brian "Big Bass" Gardner*
- Other [Stylist] – April Roomet
- Photography By [4, 5, 8, 11] – Sarah Friedman
- Photography By [9, 10] – Kirk Edwards
- Photography By [Cover Photography, Back] – Anthony Mandler
Produced [...] for Noddfactor Productions
"The Intro" contains excerpts from the composition "Want Ads" written by General Johnson, Barney Perkins and Gregg Perry, published by Gold Fever Music Inc./Songs Of Universal Inc. (BMI) and performed by The Honey Cone courtesy of The Holland Group. Used by permission. All rights reserved.
"3 Kings" contains excerpts from the composition "Secretary" written by Willie Clarke and Clarence Reid, published by EMI Longitude Music (BMI), and performed by Betty Wright. Used by permission courtesy of Rhino Entertainment Co. under license from Warner Strategic Marketing.
Also contains excerpts from the composition "Throw It Up" written by Clinton Mansell, Sammie Norris, Cleavon Prince and Michah Troy, published by Careers-BMG Music/BMG Songs On The Way Music/Sony ATV Pastor Troy Publishing/Requiem For A Dream Music/White Rhino Music/TVT Swole Music, and performed by Lil' Jon courtesy of TVT Records. Used by permission. All rights reserved.
"Diamonds" contains excerpts of "Diamonds & Wood" written by C. Butler, B. Freeman, W. Collins, G. Cooper, G. Clinton Jr., G. Shider, published by Bridgesport Music (BMI)/Universal Songs Of PolyGram (BMI)/Zomba Enterprises Inc., and performed by The Underground Kings used courtesy of RCA Music Group, a unit of BMG Music (which recording features excerpts from the Bootsy Collins recording "Munchies For Your Love" produced under license from Warner Bros. Records by arrangement with Warner Strategic Marketing). Used by permission. All rights reserved.
"The Interview" contains excerpts from the composition "The Newness is Gone" written by Allan Felder, Norman Harris and published by Stone Diamond Music (BMI), and performed by Eddie Kendricks courtesy of Motown Records under license from Universal Music Enterprises. Used by permission. All rights reserved.
"Miss Mary" contains excerpts from the composition "A Moment With You" written by George Michael, published by CHappell & Co. Inc. (ASCAP), and performed by George Michael courtesy of Sony BMG Entertainment UK. Used by permission. All rights reserved.
Jazze Pha appears courtesy of Sho Nuff Records/Atlantic Records
Killa Kyleon appears courtesy of Boss Hogg/Geffen
Pharrell Williams appears courtesy of Virgin Records America, Inc.
Bun B appears courtesy of Jive Records
T.I. appears courtesy of Atlantic Records
Pusha appears courtesy of Arista Records
Sir Daily appears courtesy of Boss Hogg
PJ appears courtesy of Boss Hogg
Chris Ward appears courtesy of Boss Hogg
Art Direction: Mike Frost of dvsmf.com
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 6 02498 63960 3
- Barcode (Scanned): 602498639603
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1): B00 035 0502 01$ P
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 1): IFPI L009
- Mould SID Code (Variant 1): IFPI 0390
- Other (Mould Text, Variant 1): MADE IN USA BY UML
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 2): B00 035 0502 01$ Z
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 2): IFPI L009
- Mould SID Code (Variant 2): IFPI 0395
- Other (Mould Text, Variant 2): MADE IN USA
Other Versions (5 of 11) View All
|B0004801-72||Slim Thug||Already Platinum (CD, Album + CD + Ltd)||Geffen Records, Star Trak Entertainment, Boss Hogg Outlawz||B0004801-72||US||2005||Sell This Version|
|B0003505-04||Slim Thug||Already Platinum (Cass, Album)||Geffen Records||B0003505-04||US||2005||Sell This Version|
|B00003505-01||Slim Thug||Already Platinum (2xLP, Album)||Geffen Records||B00003505-01||US||2005||Sell This Version|
|B0005874-02||Slim Thug||Already Platinum (Chopped & Screwed) (CD, Album)||Geffen Records||B0005874-02||US||2005||Sell This Version|
|B0005874-01||Slim Thug||Already Platinum (Chopped & Screwed) (2xLP, Spe)||Geffen Records||B0005874-01||US||2005||Sell This Version|