|4||Wait And Bleed||2:27|
|6||Spit It Out||2:39|
|7||Tattered & Torn||2:53|
- Recorded At – Indigo Ranch Studios
- Mixed At – Indigo Ranch Studios
- Mastered At – Oasis Mastering
- Published By – EMI April Music Inc.
- Published By – Music That Music
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – The All Blacks U.S.A., Inc.
- Copyright (c) – The All Blacks U.S.A., Inc.
- Licensed To – T.Y.S., Inc.
- Manufactured By – Optimal Media Production – A410014
- Pressed By – Optimal Media Production
- A&R – Ross Robinson
- A&R [For Roadrunner Records] – Monte Conner
- Bass – Paul*
- Booking – Dave Kirby (3)
- Booking [For] – The Agency Group
- Co-producer – Slipknot
- Concept By [Cover And Packaging] – Slipknot
- Creative Director – Lynda Kusnetz
- Design, Typography [Lettering] – t42design
- Drums – Joey*
- Engineer – Chuck Johnson (2)
- Engineer [Second] – Rob Agnello
- Guitar – James*, Mick*
- Legal [Representation] – Jeffrey Light
- Mastered By – Eddy Schreyer
- Mixed By – Chuck Johnson (2) (tracks: 1 to 5, 7 to 15), Joey Jordison, Kevin Miles (tracks: 16 to 17), Ross Robinson (tracks: 1 to 5, 7 to 15), Sean McMahon (tracks: 6)
- Percussion [Custom] – Chris*, Shawn*
- Photography By [Band Photography] – Dean Karr
- Photography By [Cover And Inside Tray Card Photography] – Stefan Seskis
- Photography By [Outside Tray Card Photo] – Slipknot
- Producer – Ross Robinson (tracks: 1 to 5, 7 to 15), Slipknot (tracks: 6, 16 to 17)
- Sampler, Other [Media] – Craig*
- Turntables – Sid*
- Vocals – Corey*
Mastered at Oasis Mastering, Studio City, CA.
Tracks 15 to 17 are Bonus Tracks. Track 15 is taken from the recording sessions for the 'Slipknot' LP. Tracks 16-17 are 1998 demos.
"Eeyore", a hidden track placed at the end of "Despise (Demo)" begins after a dialogue shared among the band members (starts at 8:41 min.). "Eeyore" starts at 11:47 min. No title is shown on the release. Total duration of track 18 is 14:35 min.
Inlay contains credits, photos and lyrics.
All music published by EMI April Music, Inc. / Music That Music (ASCAP)
℗ 1999 The All Blacks U.S.A., Inc.
© 1999 The All Blacks U.S.A., Inc.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 0 16861 86559 7
- Barcode (Scanned): 016861865597
- Other (Distribution number): 8086559RR
- Label Code: LC 9231
- Rights Society: STEMRA
- Matrix / Runout: manufacture by optimal media production A410014-01
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L572
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 9702
Other Versions (5 of 120) View All
|RR 8655-2||Slipknot||Slipknot (CD, Album)||Roadrunner Records||RR 8655-2||US||1999||Sell This Version|
|RRCY-1104||Slipknot||Slipknot (CD, Album)||Roadrunner Records||RRCY-1104||Japan||1999||Sell This Version|
|16861 86559 7||Slipknot||Slipknot (CD, Album, Dig)||Roadrunner Records||16861 86559 7||US||1999||Sell This Version|
|RR 8655-8||Slipknot||Slipknot (CD, Album)||Roadrunner Records||RR 8655-8||Mexico||2007||Sell This Version|
|RRCY-25001||Slipknot||Slipknot (CD, Album, Ltd, RP)||Roadrunner Records||RRCY-25001||Japan||2007||Sell This Version|