Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||–Mood II Swing||Sunlight In My Eyes|
|A2||–Mood II Swing Feat. Carol Sylvan*||Closer (Swing To Mood Dub)|
|B||–Danell Dixon||Dance, Dance|
Take A Stand (Smack "Rain Vibe" Remix)
Remix – Smack
|C2||–Johnny Dangerous||Emerald City (Dangerous Club Mix)|
|D1||–Tears Of Velva||The Way I Feel (4 Daye Mix)|
|D2||–The Ananda Project||Straight Magic (Wamdue Kids Jazz Mix)|
- Copyright (c) – King Street Sounds
- Mastered At – Complete Mastering
- Produced For – Mood II Swing Productions, Inc.
- Produced For – Gregory Ruben Entertainment, Inc.
- Published By – A Frank Luz Publishing
- Published By – Moody Black Keys
- Published By – King Grooves
- Published By – Disc-Tinct Echo Music
- Licensed From – Music Station
- Distributed By – Hi's Production USA, Inc.
- Produced For – Smack Productions
- Published By – Foremost Poets Publishing
- Published By – Nite Beat
- Published By – True Vibes
- Published By – Champion Music
- Produced For – Wamdue Productions
- Published By – Chrysalis Music
- Compiled By, Other [Effects], Other [Overdubs] – Slow To Speak
- Cover, Photography – Adam Gibbons (2)
- Executive Producer – Hisa Ishioka
- Liner Notes – Charlene DeSalle
- Mastered By – Dietrich Schoenemann
- Producer – Eddie Perez (tracks: C1), Kumiko McDougald (tracks: D1), Yahya McDougald (tracks: D1)
- Producer, Mixed By – John Ciafone (tracks: A1, A2), Johnny Dangerous (tracks: C2), Lem Springsteen (tracks: A1, A2)
- Written-By – Heather Johnson (tracks: D2), J. Duke* (tracks: D1), John Holiday (2) (tracks: C2), Kerri Chandler (tracks: D1)
- Written-By, Producer – Danell Dixon (tracks: B)
- Written-By, Producer, Mixed By – Chris Brann (tracks: D2)
Layout / Design: Kenny Harris
A-Side recorded at Lower Level. A Frank Luz (BMI) / Moody Black Keys (BMI). ℗ & © 1994 Nite Grooves.
B-Side Kikala Bass (ASCAP) / King Grooves (ASCAP). ℗ & © 1994 Nite Grooves.
C-Side, Track 1 Dis-tinct Echo Music (BMI). ℗ & © 1993 Music Station. Under License from Music Station / Famous Records.
C-Side, Track 2 Foremost Poets Publishing (BMI) / Nite Beat (BMI). ℗ & © 1994 King Street Sounds.
D-Side, Track 1 True Vibes (BMI) / Champion Music (BMI). ℗ & © 1995 King Street Sounds.
D-Side, Track 2 Kissing U (ASCAP) / Chrysalis Music (ASCAP) / King Grooves (ASCAP). ℗ & © 1998 Nite Grooves.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Runout etched, Side A): KSS-580 A
- Matrix / Runout (Runout etched, Side B): KSS-580 B
- Matrix / Runout (Runout etched, Side C): KSS-580 C DS
- Matrix / Runout (Runout etched, Side D): KSS-580 D
- Matrix / Runout (Label Matrix, Center Label A): KSS-580-A
- Matrix / Runout (Label Matrix, Center Label B): KSS-580-B
- Matrix / Runout (Label Matrix, Center Label C): KSS-580-C
- Matrix / Runout (Label Matrix, Center Label D): KSS-580-D
- Rights Society: BMI
- Rights Society: ASCAP
Other Versions (3 of 3) View All
|KCD-580||Slow To Speak||Classic House Grooves: Dope Jams, New York City (CD, Comp, Mixed)||King Street Sounds||KCD-580||US||2012||Sell This Version|
|KSS 580||Slow To Speak||Classic House Grooves: Dope Jams New York City (2x12", Comp, Ltd, Cle)||King Street Sounds||KSS 580||US||2012||Sell This Version|
|IMFYL038||Slow To Speak||Classic House Grooves: Dope Jams, New York City (CD, Comp, Mixed)||Music 4 Your Legs||IMFYL038||Japan||2012||Sell This Version|