Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||Pall Mall Groove
Percussion – Phillip IngramRhythm Guitar – M.C. (Dr. Q) Clark*Written-By – Bernd Lichters, Greg Williams*, Sylvester Williams
Written-By – Darnell Wyrick
|A3||I'm Gonna Give (My Whole Life To Music)
Written-By – Arnett Hayes, Darnell Wyrick
|A4||Don't Waste My Time
Written-By – T.C. Brown
|B1||Where's The Party
Written-By – Tommy De Barge*
Written-By – Arnett Hayes, Greg Williams*, T.C. Brown
|B3||Please Don't Let Me Go
Written-By – Bobby De Barge*
Written-By – Jody Sims, Stanley Brown
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Source Records, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Source Records, Inc.
- Manufactured By – MCA Records, Inc.
- Distributed By – MCA Records, Inc.
- Published By – Aroma Music, Inc.
- Published By – Karronnie Musik
- Published By – Very Own Music
- Recorded At – Owl Recording Studios
- Remixed At – Paramount Recording Studios
- Mastered At – MCA Whitney Recording Studios
- Pressed By – MCA Pressing Plant, Gloversville
- Art Direction – Eleven Twenty-Four Design*, Art Sims
- Drums, Percussion, Backing Vocals – Jody Sims
- Engineer [Re-mix] – Peter Haden, Roger Dollarhide
- Engineer [Recording] – Alex Vertikoff, Tom Murphy
- Illustration – Bill Stout*
- Liner Notes – Logan H. Westbrooks
- Mastered By – Ed Schreyer*
- Producer – Bernd Lichters, Darnell Wyrick, Greg Williams*, Jody Sims
- Soprano Saxophone, Alto Saxophone – Stanley Hood
- Vocals, Electric Bass [Fender], Backing Vocals – Tommy DeBarge*
- Vocals, Electric Piano [Fender Rhodes], Backing Vocals – Bobby DeBarge
- Vocals, Lead Guitar, Rhythm Guitar, Backing Vocals – Stanley Brown
- Vocals, Organ [B-3], Clavinet, Electric Piano [Fender Rhodes], Backing Vocals – Arnett Hayes
- Vocals, Tenor Saxophone, Soprano Saxophone, Flute, Percussion, Backing Vocals – Darnell Wyrick
- Vocals, Trumpet, Organ [B-3], Electric Piano [Fender Rhodes], Backing Vocals – Gregory Williams
All selections are Aroma Music, Inc. (ASCAP) / Karronnie Musik (ASCAP) except Funk Freak, Very Own Music (BMI)
Recording studio: Owl Recording Studio, Columbus, OH.
Re-Mix studio: Paramount Recording Studios, Hollywood, CA.
Mastering studio: MCA-Whitney, Glendale, CA.
℗ 1979 Source Records, Inc.
© 1979 Source Records, Inc.
Mfd. and Distr. by MCA Records, Inc.
Printed in U.S.A.
This album was previously released in 1977 as Pall Mall Groove by Hot-Ice
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Rights Society: ASCAP
- Rights Society: BMI
- Matrix / Runout (Label side A): MCA 1715
- Matrix / Runout (Label side B): MCA 1716
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side A): MCA 1715 W1 ▣-G-▣ 1 A
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side B): MCA 1716 W1 1 B