Tracklist Hide Credits
- Record Company – Sony Music
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Black Pelican Entertainment
- Copyright (c) – Black Pelican Entertainment
- Distributed By – Sony Music Entertainment
- Published By – Universal Music Publishing AB
- Published By – Universal Music Publishing Ltd.
- Published By – BrookGreen Music Publishing Ltd.
- Published By – Warner/Chappell Music Norway A/S
- Published By – Warner Chappell Music Denmark
- Published By – Warner/Chappell Music Scandinavia AB
- Published By – Costar Publishing Edition
- Published By – RoastingHouse Music
- Recorded At – The Chairworks
- Edited At – Chiefment
- Mixed At – Hansa Mix Room
- Mastered At – Cutting Room
- A&R – Chief 1, Jakob Deichmann
- Acoustic Guitar – Mick McConnell, Mike Craft
- Artwork – Martin B. Dennis
- Backing Vocals – Mick McConnell, Mike Craft, Terry Uttley
- Bass [Fender] – Terry Uttley
- Co-producer – Smokie
- Drums, Percussion – Steve Pinnell
- Electric Guitar – Mick McConnell
- Electric Piano [Rhodes], Piano, Organ, Mellotron – Martin Bullard
- Engineer [Engineer & Superman] – James Mottershead
- Executive-Producer – Jakob Deichmann
- Lead Vocals – Mike Craft (tracks: CD-1 to CD-7, CD-9 to CD-11)
- Mandolin – Mick McConnell
- Mastered By – Björn Engelmann
- Mixed By – Michael Ilbert
- Photography By – Mike & Julie
- Producer, Edited By [Cleaner] – Chief 1
"Take A Minute"
Universal Music Publishing AB / Universal Music Publishing AB / Universal Music Publishing Ltd/BrookGreen Music Publishing Ltd.
"Sally's Song (The Legacy Goes On)"
Warner/Chappell Music Norway
"If I Can't Love You"
Warner/Chappell Music Denmark & Warner/Chappell Music Scandinavia AB
"Let's Do It Again (The Hangover Song)" and "I Don't Want To Lose You"
Costar Publishing Edition c/o Warner/Chappell Music Denmark
"Nothing Hurts Like A Broken Heart"
Roasting House Music
"Can't Change The Past" and "'Til The Grass Grows Over Me"
Warner/Chappell Music Scandinavia AB
Recording: Chairworks Studio, West Yorkshire, UK
Special thanks to: Ryan Jarvis, Max the dog, John Smith & The Magnet
Edit & clean up: Chiefment Studio, Vanløse, DK
Special thanks to Christina Groth for the support
Mix: Hansa Mix Room, Berlin, DE by Michael Ilbert, represented by Golden Gate Management.com
Master: Cutting Room, Stockholm, Sweden
Produced: Chief 1 for Chiefment & Costar Production
Special thanks to John & Jason for inputs
Smokie are internationally managed by Now music
Made in the EU.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 886977473128
- Barcode (Scanned): 8 86977 47312 8
- Rights Society: n©b
- Rights Society: BIEM/GEMA