Tracklist Hide Credits
- Art Direction – Mackie McAleer
- Bass – John Maurer
- Drums – Christopher Reece
- Engineer – Andy Wallace (tracks: A2), Bryan Carlstrom (tracks: A1, A3 to B5)
- Engineer [Assistant] – Annette Cisneros
- Guitar [Rhythm] – Dennis Danell
- Management – Jim Guerinot, Larry Weintraub
- Mastered By – Eddy Schreyer
- Mixed By – Andy Wallace (tracks: A2), Dave Jerden (tracks: A1, A3 to B5)
- Mixed By [Assistant Engineer] – Annette Cisneros
- Photography By – Stephen Schacher
- Producer – Dave Jerden
- Producer [Pre-production] – Chaz Ramirez, Jeff Donovan*, Sean Greaves
- Vocals, Lead Guitar – Mike Ness
- Written-By – M. Ness* (tracks: A1, A2, A4 to B2, B4, B5)
Mastered At Future Disc.
Management for Rebel Waltz Management.
All songs ©1992 Sony Tunes Inc./Rebel Waltz Music (ASCAP)
except A3 ©1954, Renewed 1982 Acuff-Rose Music (BMI)
and B3 ©1958, Renewed 1986 Knox Music (BMI).
Boot 1000 Pressed
Other Versions (5 of 32) View All
|E 47978||Social Distortion||Somewhere Between Heaven And Hell (LP, Album)||Epic||E 47978||US||1992||Sell This Version|
|ESCA7676||Social Distortion||Somewhere Between Heaven And Hell (CD)||Epic||ESCA7676||Japan||1992||Sell This Version|
|512822 2||Social Distortion||Somewhere Between Heaven And Hell (CD, Album, RE)||Sony Music Media||512822 2||Europe||2003||Sell This Version|
|none||Social Distortion||Somewhere Between Heaven And Hell (LP, Album, RE, Unofficial)||Epic (2)||none||Europe||Unknown||Sell This Version|
|none||Social Distortion||Somewhere Between Heaven And Hell (LP, Album, RE, Unofficial)||Not On Label (Social Distortion)||none||Europe||Unknown||Sell This Version|
This release has been blocked from sale in the marketplace. It is not permitted to sell this item on Discogs.