Tracklist Hide Credits
- Compilation Producer – Bill Levenson
- Coordinator [Project Coordination For Twisted] – Rob Di Stefano (tracks: 1-1)
- Coordinator [Project Coordination] – Catherine Ladis
- Cover, Illustration, Design – Huw Feather
- Creative Director [Project Direction] – Eileen Cleary, Terri Tierney
- Design [Original Package Design] – Marc Almond
- Design [Package Redesign] – Steve's Studio
- Executive-Producer – Bas Hartong, Paul Reidy
- Instruments – David Ball*
- Mastered By – Chris Herles
- Vocals, Percussion – Marc Almond
- Written-By – David Ball* (tracks: 1.2, 1.3, 1.6 to 3.2, 3.5, 3.7, 3.9, 3.11, 3.12), Marc Almond (tracks: 1-2, 1-3, 1-6 to 2-2, 2-5 to 3-2, 3-5, 3-7, 3-9, 3-11, 3-12)
Tracks 1-2 & 1-3 recorded December 1980 at Stage One Studio (16 track), London. Released February 1981 as Mercury / Some Bizzare HARD 12
Tracks 1-4 & 1-5 recorded at Advision Studios, London. Released July 1981 as Mercury / Some Bizzare BZS 212
Tracks 1-6 & 1-7 recorded at The Camden Cell, London. Released November 1981 as Mercury / Some Bizzare BZS 612
Track 1-8 recorded at The Camden Cell, London. Mixed at Media Sound
Track 1-9 recorded live at Box Studios, Heckmondwike, Leeds. Released January 1982 as Mercury / Some Bizzare BZS 712
Tracks 2-1 & 2-2 recorded at The Camden Cell, London. Released May 1982 as Mercury / Some Bizzare BZS 912
Track 2-3 recorded at The Camden Cell, London.
Track 2-4 recorded in the Box, West Yorks. Released August 1982 as Mercury / Some Bizzare BZS 1112
Tracks 2-5 & 2-6 recorded at The Camden Cell, London. Released November 1982 as Mercury / Some Bizzare BZS 1612
Tracks 2-7 & 2-8 released February 1983 as Mercury / Some Bizzare BZS 1712
Tracks 3-1 to 3-4 released September 1983 as Mercury / Some Bizzare BZS 2012
Track 3-5 appeared on the Mini-Album 'Soul Inside' Sire / Some Bizzare 23989-1 (US)
Tracks 3-6 to 3-8 recorded and mixed at Britannia Row, London. Released February 1984 as Mercury / Some Bizzare BZSR 2212
Track 3-9 Released March 1991 on Mercury / Some Bizzare SOFT 112 & SOFCD 1
Track 3-10 Released May 1991 on Mercury / Some Bizzare SOFT 212 & SOFCD 2
Track 3-11 Released March 1991 on Mercury / Some Bizzare SOFT 112 & SOFCD 1
Track 3-12 Released May 1991 on Mercury / Some Bizzare SOFCD 2
Tracks 1-8 & 1-9 fade out earlier than the original 12" versions.
Track 3-11 is the edited version and not the 'Long Goodbye - Extended Mendelsohn Remix'
Track 1-9 Featuring Anne Hogan & Tim Taylor (for Marc And The Mambas).
Track 3-5 with special thanks to the BBC.
Mastered at Universal Music Group Studios.
Published by WB Music Corp. (ASCAP) except:
Tainted Love published by Embassy Music Corp. (BMI)
Where Did Our Love Go published by Stone Agate Music (A division of Jobete Music Co., Inc) admin. by EMI Blackwood Music Inc. (BMI)
What! published by Hidle Music (BMI)
You Only Live Twice & 007 Theme published by EMI Unart Catalog Inc. (BMI)
Down In The Subway published by EMI Al Gallico Music Corp. (BMI)
Born To Lose published by EMI Virgin Music Inc. (ASCAP)
This Compilation ℗ & © 1999 Mercury Records Ltd. (London)
Manufactured and Marketed by Mercury Records, a PolyGram Company
Printed in U.S.A.
Made in the U.S.A.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 7 314-538853-2 5
- Matrix / Runout (Disc 1): 314 538 854-2
- Matrix / Runout (Disc 2): 314 538 855-2
- Matrix / Runout (Disc 3): 314 538 856-2
- Rights Society: ASCAP
- Rights Society: BMI
Other Versions (4 of 4) View All
|CEL BX 1||Soft Cell||The Twelve Inch Singles / Soft Cell Box Set (Box, Comp + 6x12")||Some Bizzare||CEL BX 1||UK||1982||Sell This Version|
|548 506-2||Soft Cell||The Twelve Inch Singles (3xCD, Comp, RE, RP)||Mercury, Some Bizzare||548 506-2||UK & Europe||Unknown||Sell This Version|
|548 506-2||Soft Cell||The Twelve Inch Singles (3xCD, Comp, RE)||Mercury, Some Bizzare||548 506-2||Europe||2000||Sell This Version|
|none||Soft Cell||The Twelve Inch Singles (3xCDr, Comp, Promo)||Mercury||none||UK & Europe||2001||Sell This Version|