Tracklist Hide Credits
- Alto Saxophone, Electric Piano, Saxello – Elton Dean
- Bass Guitar – Hugh Hopper
- Double Bass – Roy Babbington (tracks: B1 to B4)
- Drums – John Marshall (tracks: B1 to B4), Phil Howard (tracks: A1 to A3)
- Engineer – Garry Martin
- Executive-Producer – Sean Murphy
- Liner Notes – Linnet Evans
- Organ, Electric Piano – Mike Ratledge
- Producer – Soft Machine
- Written-By – M. Ratledge* (tracks: A1, A2, B1, B3)
A1, A2, B1 to B4 published by Soft Machine Mus. Pub. Co. Ltd.
A3 published by Robbins Music Corp. Ltd.
℗ 1972 CBS CBS Records.
© 1979 CBS Records.
Shorepack by Shorewood Packaging Co. Ltd., England.
Embassy is a trademark of CBS United Kingdom Ltd.
Made in England.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Runout - A Side (hand etched)): CBS-S 31748 A-1 | DP
- Matrix / Runout (Runout - B Side (hand etched)): CBS-S 31748 B-2
- Label Code: LC 0195
- Rights Society: MCPS/BIEM
- Other (On Backcover): 51 [circled]
Other Versions (5 of 34) View All
|S 64806||Soft Machine||Fifth (LP, Album)||CBS||S 64806||UK||1972||Sell This Version|
|CBS 31748||Soft Machine||Fifth (LP, Album, RE)||Embassy, CBS||CBS 31748||UK||1979||Sell This Version|
|MHCP 1295||Soft Machine||Fifth (CD, Album, RE, RM, Pap)||Sony Records Int'l||MHCP 1295||Japan||2007||Sell This Version|
|S 64806||Soft Machine||Fifth (LP, Album)||CBS||S 64806||Italy||1972||Sell This Version|
|920 394||Soft Machine||Fifth (LP, Album)||Barclay||920 394||France||1972||Sell This Version|