|A2||Soft And Lovely Lullaby||3:36|
|A3||I Am New, I Am Life||2:51|
|A5||Lost In The Dream Of You||3:29|
|B1||Prelude To Love||0:34|
|B3||I Give My Song To You||3:07|
|B4||When A Woman Loves The Rain||4:23|
|B5||Then I Looked Into Your Eyes||4:00|
|B6||The Land Of Darji||2:59|
- Arranged By – Ron Parrish (tracks: A4), Ronald Joseph Kurz (tracks: A1 to A3, A5 to B6), Soft Sound And Fine Color
- Art Direction, Design – Sarah Epps
- Drums, Percussion, Congas, Vibraphone [Vibes] – Ken Windholz
- Engineer – Greg Banta
- Flute, Soprano Saxophone, Alto Saxophone – Milt Weinberg
- Guitar, Bass, Chapman Stick [Chapman Electronic Touchboard] – Ron Parrish
- Lyrics By – Barbara Scarantino (tracks: A3, B3), Joan Walker (3) (tracks: B4), Jonathan Ryder (tracks: A2, A5, B5), Richard Kerr (tracks: A1), Ronald Joseph Kurz (tracks: B6)
- Mixed By [Mixing Engineer] – Greg Banta, Jan Knaack
- Music By – Barbara Scarantino (tracks: A3, B1, B3), Ron Parrish (tracks: A4), Ronald Joseph Kurz (tracks: A1, A2, A4 to B6)
- Performer – Soft Sound And Fine Color
- Piano, Electric Piano [Fender Rhodes] – Ronald Joseph Kurz
- Producer – Ronald Joseph Kurz
- Producer [Associate] – Barbara Scarantino, Clayton Bywaters, Jan Knaack
- Technician [Techical Advisor] – Jan Knaack
- Vocals – Barbara Scarantino (tracks: A3, B3), Brian Bywaters (tracks: A1), Johnny Walker (25) (tracks: B4), Jonathan Ryder (tracks: A2, A5, B5, B6), Milt Weinberg (tracks: A6), Ron Parrish (tracks: A4), Ronald Joseph Kurz (tracks: B1, B2)
Recorded at Karen Nelson Studios, Las Vegas, Nevada.
Produced for Blue Star Music, Inc.
All songs published by Blue Star Music, Inc.
©℗ 1981 Freedom Records, Inc.
Printed in U.S.A.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A): FR-1001-A KPG e TCS L-7059
- Matrix / Runout (Side B): FR-1001-B KPG e TCS L-7059-X