Tracklist Hide Credits
- Art Direction – Reiner Design Consultants, Inc.
- Bass – Chris Walker
- Co-producer – Gary G-Wiz
- Engineer [Assistant] – Bob Fudjinski, Charlie Dussantus, Chris Champion, Dan Wood, Jim Kvoriak, John Morrow
- Executive Producer – Hank Shocklee
- Guitar – Michael Hampton
- Keyboards – Cliff Branch
- Mastered By – Vlado Meller
- Music By – G. G-Wiz*, H. Shocklee*, K. Shocklee*, R. Taylor* (tracks: B5)
- Other [Makeup] – Pati Dubroff
- Other [Stylist] – Ellen Silverstein
- Performer – Almighty Jahwell, Daddy Rawe, Cassandra AKA MC Halfpint*, Sandman (25), Son Of Bazerk
- Photography By – Cesar Vera
- Producer – Hank Shocklee, Keith Shocklee, The Bomb Squad
- Producer [Associate] – Carl Ryder
- Recorded By – Kirk Yano (tracks: A1, A2, A4 to A6, B1 to B4, B6, B7), Nick Sansano (tracks: A3, B5)
- Turntables [D.J.] – Kamron, Terminator X
- Written-By – C. Jackson* (tracks: B2, B3), D. Mathews* (tracks: A6), G. G-Wiz* (tracks: A1 to A6, B1 to B7), G. Stanton* (tracks: A2 to A4, A6, B2, B3, B5 to B7), H. Shocklee* (tracks: A1 to A6, B1 to B7), J. Height* (tracks: A2, B1, B2, B3, B7), K. Shocklee* (tracks: A1 to A6, B1 to B7), M. Gillette* (tracks: B5), R. Taylor* (tracks: B5), T. Allen* (tracks: A1 to A6, B2 to B5)
Mixed at Soundtrack Recording, N.Y. except for B6, which was mixed at Greene St. N.Y..
Mastered at CBS Mastering.
Musical & Lyrical influences:
James Brown, The Moments, The Stylistics, New Birth, Kool & The Gang, Barry White, Grand Master Flash, Melle Mel
All tracks BMI except B5, which is BMI/ASCAP
℗ © 1991 MCA Records, Inc.
Distributed by Uni Distribution Corp.
Mfd. by MCA Records, Inc.
Errors: On label Side 1, track A2, G. Stanton is credited for songwriting twice.
Printed on recycled paper.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 0 0881-10028-1 7
- Matrix / Runout (Center Label Side A): MCA 10026
- Matrix / Runout (Center Label Side B): MCA 10027
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Groove Side A): MCA 10026-CBS2 VLADO 1
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Groove Side B): MCA 10027-CBS2 VLADO 1
- Rights Society: BMI
- Rights Society: ASCAP