Tracklist Hide Credits
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Mack Aborn Rhythmic Arts, L.L.C.
- Copyright (c) – Mack Aborn Rhythmic Arts, L.L.C.
- Pressed By – Europadisk
- Published By – Stratium Music Inc.
- Published By – ARZO Publishing
- Recorded At – The Second Chance
- Recorded At – Palace Theatre, Ohio
- Recorded At – Artie Fields Studios
- Mixed At – Studio A, Detroit
- Mastered At – Masterdisk
- Bass Guitar, Backing Vocals – Gary Rasmussen
- Design [Sleeve & Label] – Melissa Fegan
- Drums – Scott "Rock Action" Asheton*
- Engineer [Assistant] – Jason Hofer
- Executive-Producer – Bill Lord
- Guitar, Backing Vocals – Scott Morgan
- Mastered By – Howie Weinberg
- Mastered By [Vinyl] – DG*
- Mixed By – Freddie Brooks (2), Steve Capp
- Music Consultant [Project Consultant] – Jackson Smith
- Photography By [Back Photo] – Eric Tall
- Photography By [Cover Photo] – Jo Ann Uhelszki*
- Producer – Freddie Brooks (2)
- Vocals, Guitar – Fred "Sonic" Smith*
- Written-By – Fred Smith
A2 recorded June 23, 1978 at the Palace Theatre in Cleveland, Ohio
B1 recorded April 21, 1980 at the Second Chance in Ann Arbor, Michigan
B2 recorded in Detroit at Artie Fields Studios, Nov 1977 - Sept 1978
B2 is the 1978 Orchide single version
Special appreciation to Patti and the Smith families.
Titled "City Slang EP" on the spine, but just "City Slang" on the front cover.
Direct Metal Mastering
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Etchings Side A): MA-7002-A EUROPADISK DMM NY USA 34706 DG
- Matrix / Runout (Etchings Side B): MA-7002-B EUROPADISK DMM NY USA 34706 DG
- Rights Society: ASCAP