Sonny Landreth – Outward Bound
|1||Soldier Of Fortune||4:42|
|2||Back To Bayou Têche||3:50|
|3||When You're Away||3:53|
|6||Speak Of The Devil||3:30|
- Record Company – Bertelsmann Music Group
- Marketed By – BMG
- Distributed By – BMG
- Manufactured By – Sonopress – G-2150
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – BMG Music
- Recorded At – Treasure Isle Recorders
- Mixed At – Enactron Truck
- Mixed At – Sound emporium
- Edited At – 16th Avenue Sound
- Mastered At – Bernie Grundman Mastering
- Accordion – Steve Conn (tracks: 9)
- Accordion [Accordion Pedal Tone Of Doom] – Steve Conn (tracks: 1)
- Acoustic Guitar [Acoustic Rhythm Guitar] – John Hiatt (tracks: 9)
- Art Direction – Lee Hammond, W.R. Tyler
- Backing Vocals – John Hiatt (tracks: 5, 9), Marce Lacouture (tracks: 8), Sue Medley (tracks: 3, 10)
- Bass – David Ranson
- Design [Package] – Bill Tyler Designs
- Drums, Percussion – Kenneth Blevins
- Edited By, Sequenced By – Mel Jones
- Engineer [Assistant] – Linell* (tracks: 3)
- Management – Cliff Audretch, Jr.
- Mastered By – Brian Gardner
- Mixed By – Dave McNair
- Mixed By [Assistant], Engineer [Additional Engineering, Treasure Isle Recorders] – Ed Simonton
- Organ [Hammond B-3] – Steve Conn (tracks: 3, 1)
- Photography By [Black & White] – Richard McLaurin
- Photography By [Color] – D. Gorton
- Piano – Steve Conn (tracks: 8)
- Producer – R.S. Field*, Sonny Landreth
- Recorded By – Tom Harding (2)
- Recorded By [Assistant], Engineer [Additional Engineering, Enactron Truck] – Donivan Cowart
- Vocals, Slide Guitar [Electric, Acoustic Bottleneck], Lead Guitar, Rhythm Guitar, Resonator Guitar [Dobro], Written-By [All Songs] – Sonny Landreth
Dedicated to the memory of Charles Kimball & Michael Simon.
Recorded at Treasure Isle Recorders, Nashville, Tennessee.
Mixed at Enactron Truck, Nashville, Tennessee.
"When You're Away" mixed at Sound Emporium.
Editing and sequencing at 16th Avenue Sound.
Mastered at Bernie Grundman Mastering, Hollywood, California.
All songs published © 1992 Careers-BMG Music Publishing, Inc. & No Surrender Music & Sonny Landreth Music (BMI). Except for "Speak of the Devil" published © 1981 Whitewing Music (BMI).
John Hiatt appears courtesy of A&M Records.
Sue Medley appears courtesy of Polygram Records.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 724451103225
- Matrix / Runout: SONOPRESS G-2150/2445110322
- Rights Society: BIEM / GEMA
- Label Code: LC 6410
- Other (France Distribution Code): BM650
- Other (Germany Distribution Code): QB
Other Versions (5 of 7) View All
|72445-11032-2||Sonny Landreth||Outward Bound (CD, Album)||Praxis International, Zoo Entertainment||72445-11032-2||US||1992||Sell This Version|
|61422-31032-2||Sonny Landreth||Outward Bound (CD)||Volcano Entertainment, L.L.C.||61422-31032-2||Germany||1992||Sell This Version|
|61422-31032-2||Sonny Landreth||Outward Bound (CD, Album)||Volcano Entertainment, L.L.C.||61422-31032-2||US||1992||Sell This Version|
|BVCM-34482||Sonny Landreth||Outward Bound (CD, Album, RM, SHM)||BMG, RCA||BVCM-34482||Japan||2009||Sell This Version|
|72445-11032-2||Sonny Landreth||Outward Bound (CD, Album, Unofficial)||Praxis International (2)||72445-11032-2||Russia||2013||Sell This Version|