- Recorded At – Village Gate
- Art Direction, Design – Ria Lewerke
- Bass – Bob Cranshaw (tracks: 1 to 3), Henry Grimes (tracks: 4 to 6)
- Drums – Billy Higgins
- Engineer [Recording] – Paul Goodman (tracks: 1 to 3), Unknown Artist (tracks: 4 to 6)
- Executive-Producer – Steve Backer
- Illustration – John Robinette
- Liner Notes [Annotation] – J.R. Taylor
- Producer [Originally Produced By] – George Avakian
- Reissue Producer – Orrin Keepnews
- Tenor Saxophone – Sonny Rollins
- Transferred By [Digital Transfers] – Paul Goodman
- Trumpet – Don Cherry
These selections originally released in January, 1963, as Our Man In Jazz (RCA Victor LPM-2612, monaural, and LSP-2612, stereo).
Tracks 4-6: New York; February 20, 1963.
These Rollins selections were included, along with recordings by Gary Burton and Clark Terry, on the album 3 In Jazz (RCA Victor LPM-2725, monaural, and LSP-2725, stereo), released in February, 1964.
Track 5: Available on Compact Disc only
Other Versions (3 of 3) View All
|NL82496||Sonny Rollins||On The Outside (LP, Comp)||Bluebird (3)||NL82496||Germany||1990||Sell This Version|
|NK 82496||Sonny Rollins||On The Outside (Cass, Comp)||Bluebird (3)||NK 82496||Germany||1990||Sell This Version|
|ND82496||Sonny Rollins||On The Outside (CD, Comp, RM)||Bluebird (3)||ND82496||Europe||1991||Sell This Version|