|2||All The Things You Are||9:34|
|8||Now´s The Time||4:02|
|9||Afternoon In Paris||2:44|
|10||My One And Only Love||5:59|
|11||It Could Happen To You||4:19|
- Arco Bass – David Izenson* (tracks: 12)
- Art Direction, Design – Ria Lewerke
- Bass – Bob Cranshaw (tracks: 1-2, 5, 10-11), Henry Grimes (tracks: 3-4, 6), Ron Carter (tracks: 7-9), Teddy Smith (tracks: 12)
- Drums – Mickey Roker (tracks: 10-11), Roy McCurdy (tracks: 1-9), Stu Martin (tracks: 12)
- Engineer – Mickey Crofford (tracks: 3-4, 6), Paul Goodman (tracks: 1-2, 5), Ray Hall (tracks: 7-12)
- Guitar – Jim Hall (tracks: 12)
- Piano – Herbie Hancock (tracks: 7-12), Paul Bley (tracks: 1-6)
- Producer – George Avakian
- Reissue Producer – Orrin Keepnews
- Remastered By – Paul Goodman
- Tenor Saxophone – Coleman Hawkins (tracks: 1-6), Sonny Rollins
Tracks 6, 9 and 10 are exclusive to CD release and not on vinyl version.
Originally released on:
Tracks 1-6: Sonny Meets Hawk (RCA Victor LPM 2712 & LSP 2712), released fall 1963.
Tracks 7-9: Now's The Time (RCA Victor LPM 2927 & LSP 2927), released September 1964.
Tracks 10-12: The Standard Sonny Rollins (RCA Victor LPM 3355 & LSP 3355), released March 1965.
Track 6 credited on disc itself as "At McKies'", but as "McGhee" on back cover and liner notes.
Other Versions (3 of 3) View All
|NL82179||Sonny Rollins With Coleman Hawkins . Herbie Hancock||Sonny Rollins With Coleman Hawkins . Herbie Hancock - All The Things You Are (1963-1964) (LP, Comp, RM)||Bluebird (3)||NL82179||Germany||1990||Sell This Version|
|NK 82179||Sonny Rollins With Coleman Hawkins . Herbie Hancock||Sonny Rollins With Coleman Hawkins . Herbie Hancock - All The Things You Are (1963-1964) (Cass, Comp)||Bluebird (3)||NK 82179||Germany||1990||Sell This Version|
|ND82179||Sonny Rollins With Coleman Hawkins, Herbie Hancock||Sonny Rollins With Coleman Hawkins, Herbie Hancock - All The Things You Are (1963-1964) (CD, Comp, RM)||Bluebird (3)||ND82179||Germany||1990||Sell This Version|