|3||Ticochitlehua / Eztica||9:07|
- Composed By – Ashkelon Sain, Soriah
- Design [Graphics] – Ashkelon Sain
- Drums – Jonathan Howitt
- Drums, Gong – Daniel Henderson*
- Guitar – Ashkelon Sain
- Keyboards – Ashkelon Sain, Marshal Serna
- Percussion – Jonathan Howitt, Marshal Serna
- Photography By [Ashkelon Sain] – Geoffrey Smith II*
- Photography By [Back Cover] – Lucretia Renee
- Photography By [Daniel Henderson] – Lucretia Renee
- Photography By [Front Cover] – Geoffrey Smith II*
- Photography By [Jonathan Howitt] – Lucretia Renee
- Photography By [Marshal Serna] – Lucretia Renee
- Photography By [Soriah] – Dru Allen*
- Voice, Instruments – Soriah
4, 8 recorded at Apparition, San Jose - 9/22/2011
5, 6 recorded at Red Devil, San Francisco - 9/21/2011
7 recorded at Bar Sinister, Hollywood - 9/25/2011
This “bootleg” album captures Soriah with Ashkelon Sain performing their live concert set with a full 5 piece group while touring the west coast of the US in 2011.
Tracks from the studio releases Atlan (2009) and Eztica (2011) are performed completely live with full instrumentation and sound effects.
The music was recorded on a single pair of room mic’s lending a discernible “bootleg” feel to the production, whilst retaining the full electric energy unleashed by this powerhouse live.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Rights Society: BMI