Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||Is Chicago, Is Not Chicago||3:47|
|A2||Sugar Free Jazz||3:55|
|B1||Bus To Beelzebub
Written-By – R. Scott*
|B2||True Dreams Of Wichita||5:00|
|C3||City Of Motors||4:38|
|C4||Uh, Zoom Zip||3:56|
|D1||Down To This
Written-By – C. Burnett*Written-By [Uncredited] – Charles Tobias, Lew Brown, Sam H. Stept, Toots Hibbert
Composed By [Answering Machine Vocal], Performer [Answering Machine Vocal] – Rachel Benbow MurdyRecorded By – James McLean
- Art Direction, Design – Kim Champagne
- Coordinator [Album Administration] – Rit Venerus
- Double Bass [Upright Bass], Backing Vocals – Sebastian Steinberg
- Drums, Backing Vocals – Yuval Gabay
- Engineer [Second Engineered With Much Girth] – John Paterno
- Illustration – Steve Wacksman
- Management – Jim Grant (3), Roger Cramer (2), Seriously Inc.*
- Mastered By – i...i*
- Photography By – Anthony Artiaga
- Photography By [Band Photos] – Annalisa (4)
- Producer – Soul Coughing, Tchad Blake
- Recorded By, Mixed By – Tchad Blake
- Sampler [Keyboard Sampler], Backing Vocals – M'ark De Gli Antoni*
- Vocals [Speaks, Sings], Electric Guitar – M. Doughty*
- Written-By – Soul Coughing
'THE FANTASTIC 1994 DEBUT FROM 90S CULT BAND SOUL COUGHING on Double 180 gram vinyl for the first time ever!"
Published by Published by Our Pal Dolores/WB Music Corp. ASCAP except track 5 published by Published by Our Pal Dolores/WB Music Corp./Music Sales Corp. ASCAP & track 12 published by Published by Our Pal Dolores/WB Music Corp./EMI Robbins Catalogue, Inc./Ched Music Corp. ASCAP/Island Music, Inc. BMI.
℗ 1994 Slash Records.
© 1994 Slash Records.
Recorded and mixed at Sunset Sound Factory in East Hollywood, CA, April and June 1994.
Track 12 contains the following samples: "Don't Sit Under The Apple Tree" (performed by The Andrew Sisters, written by Lew Brown, Sam H. Stept and Charles Tobias), used courtesy of MCA Records Inc.; "Smokestack Lightning" (performed by Howlin' Wolf, written by Chester Burnett), used courtesy of MCA Records Inc.; "Time Tough" (performed by Toots & The Maytals, written by Frederick Hibbert), used courtesy of Island Records Inc.
Made in E.U.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Scanned): 825646133406
- Barcode (Text): 8 25646 13340 6
- Label Code (Printed on label rim): LC02982
- Matrix / Runout: Side A) 12845 2A R1-45752
- Matrix / Runout: Side B) 12845 2B R1-45752 i...i
- Matrix / Runout: Side C) 12845 2C R1-45752
- Matrix / Runout: Side D) 12845 2D R1-45752 i...i
Other Versions (5 of 9) View All
|9 45752-2||Soul Coughing||Ruby Vroom (CD, Album)||Warner Bros. Records, Slash||9 45752-2||US||1994||Sell This Version|
|9 45752-2||Soul Coughing||Ruby Vroom (CD, Album, RE, RP)||Warner Bros. Records, Slash||9 45752-2||US||Unknown||Sell This Version|
|POCD-1163||Soul Coughing||Ruby Vroom (CD, Album)||London Records, Slash||POCD-1163||Japan||1997||Sell This Version|
|828 555-2||Soul Coughing||Ruby Vroom (CD, Album)||Slash||828 555-2||UK & Europe||1994||Sell This Version|
|825646133406, R1 45752||Soul Coughing||Ruby Vroom (2xLP, Album, 180)||Slash, Slash||825646133406, R1 45752||Europe||2015||Sell This Version|