Tracklist Hide Credits
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – The All Blacks B.V.
- Copyright (c) – The All Blacks B.V.
- Licensed To – Roadrunner Records
- Licensed From – The All Blacks B.V.
- Recorded At – The Saltmine Studio Oasis
- Mixed At – Studio X
- Mastered At – Sterling Sound
- Recorded At – Hultsfredsfestivalen
- Recorded By – P3
- Published By – Roadblock Music, Inc.
- Published By – BMG Songs, Inc.
- Published By – Goombata Music
- Published By – Warner-Tamerlane Publishing Corp.
- Published By – Ver Music
- Published By – Headlift Music
- Published By – EMI April Music Inc.
- Published By – Music That Music
- Manufactured By – Optimal Media Production – A498425
- A&R – Monte Conner
- Artwork [Soulfly Logo] – Leo Zuletta*
- Artwork, Graphics – 642, Fabien Cornut
- Bass – Bobby Burns (2) (tracks: 2, 3, 6 to 9, 11, 12.A), David Ellefson (tracks: 1, 4 to 6, 10), Marcelo Dias* (tracks: 13 to 18)
- Booking [USA] – Justin Hirschman, WAGI
- Booking [Worldwide] – ITB Agency*, Rod MacSween, Scott Thomas (5)
- Drums, Percussion – Joe Nunez
- Engineer [Additional] – Sam Hofstedt (tracks: 1 to 12.B)
- Engineer [Recording] – Staffan Schoier* (tracks: 13 to 18), Ulf Ostling* (tracks: 13 to 18)
- Executive-Producer – Gloria Cavalera
- Guitar – Mikey Doling (tracks: 13 to 18)
- Guitar, Flamenco Guitar – Marc Rizzo (tracks: 1 to 12.A)
- Kaval, Gemshorn, Zurna [Zurla], Bagpipes [Gajde], Pipe [Dvojnice], Bagpipes [Sheepskin], Flute – Ljubomir Dimitrijević (tracks: 3, 8, 11)
- Keyboards, Sampler – John Gray
- Management – Christina Newport, Gloria Cavalera, Oasis Management
- Mastered By – Ted Jensen
- Mixed By – Staffan Schoier* (tracks: 13 to 18), Terry Date (tracks: 1 to 12.B)
- Music By, Lyrics By – Max Cavalera (tracks: 1 to 9, 11, 12.A, 13 to 18)
- Percussion – Meia Noite
- Photography By – 642, Nick Steever
- Producer – Helena "Nenne" Zetterberg (tracks: 13 to 18), Max Cavalera (tracks: 1 to 12.B), Soulfly (tracks: 13 to 18)
- Recorded By, Engineer, Edited By – John Gray (tracks: 1 to 12.B)
- Vocals, Guitar [4 String], Berimbau, Sitar, Other [Soul] – Max Cavalera
• Recorded at The Saltmine Studio Oasis, Mesa, Arizona, and Serbia.
• Mixed at Studio X, Seattle, WA. Mastered at Sterling Sound, NYC.
• Bonus live tracks recorded by SR P3 Live, at the Hultsfred Festival, Sweden, June 15, 2001.
All songs published by Roadblock Music, Inc. c/o BMG Songs, Inc. (ASCAP), except
"Defeat U" published by Roadblock Music, Inc. c/o BMG Songs, Inc. (ASCAP) / Goombata Music (ASCAP),
"Jumpdafuckup" published by Roadblock Music, Inc. c/o BMG Songs, Inc. and EMI April Music, Inc. / Music That Music (ASCAP),
"In The Meantime" published by Warner-Tamerlane Publishing Corp. / Ver Music / Headlift Music (BMI)
and "March On River Drina" which is public domain.
℗ & © 2004 The All Blacks B.V.
4-page digipak with clear tray on right site and space (diagonal slot) for booklet in left site.
12-page stapled booklet.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0 16861 83045 8
- Barcode (Scanned, UPC A): 016861830458
- Label Code: LC 09231
- Rights Society: STEMRA
- Rights Society: ASCAP
- Rights Society: BMI
- Matrix / Runout: manufactured by optimal media production A498425-01
- Mastering SID Code: ifpi L573
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 9721
Other Versions (5 of 37) View All
|RR 8304-2||Soulfly||Prophecy (CD, Album)||Roadrunner Records||RR 8304-2||Europe||2004||Sell This Version|
|168 618 304-2||Soulfly||Prophecy (CD, Album, Unofficial)||Roadrunner Records (6)||168 618 304-2||Russia||2004||Sell This Version|
|RR 8304-2||Soulfly||Prophecy (CD, Album, RP)||Roadrunner Records||RR 8304-2||Europe||Unknown||Sell This Version|
|L 0072||Soulfly||Prophecy (Cass, Album, Unofficial)||A.G.C.||L 0072||Russia||2004||Sell This Version|
|none||Soulfly||Prophecy (CD, Album, Unofficial)||East Records (3)||none||Russia||Unknown||Sell This Version|