Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||Let 'Em Know||4:14|
|A2||Live And Let Live||5:20|
|A3||Thats When Ya Lost||3:35|
|A4||A Name I Call Myself||4:11|
|A6||What A Way To Go Out||4:00|
|A7||Never No More||3:41|
|B1||93 'Til Infinity||4:46|
Featuring – Casual, Del Tha Funkeé Homosapien*
|B3||Anything Can Happen||3:26|
|B4||Make Your Mind Up||3:51|
|B6||Tell Me Who Profits||4:04|
- Engineer [Mix] – Chris Trevett (tracks: A3, A5 to B2, B4 to B7), Matt Kelley (tracks: A1, A2, A4, B3, B5)
- Engineer [Recording] – Matt Kelley
- Mastered By – Tom Coyne
- Mixed By – A-Plus, Domino (3)
- Written-By – A. Carter*, A. Brown* (tracks: A6), D. Thompson* (tracks: A1, A3 to B1, B3, B5 to B7), D. Siguenza* (tracks: A1, A2, A5, A6, B7), J. Suarez* (tracks: A5, B2), J. Butler* (tracks: A5), J. Peters* (tracks: A5), J. Owens* (tracks: B2, B5, B6), M. Higgens* (tracks: A6), O. Lindsey*, T. Massey*, T. Jones* (tracks: A3, A4, B4)
Recorded at Hyde Street Studios.
Mixed at Battery Studios, except A1, A2, A4, B3, B5 mixed at Hyde Street Studios.
Mastered at the Hit Factory, NYC.
Track A1 "Let 'Em Know" contains a sample of "Fakin' The Funk" performed by Main Source.
Track A2 "Live And Let Live" contains a sample of "Can I Dedicate" performed by Loading Zone.
Track A4 "A Name I Call Myself" contains a sample of "Skydive" performed by Freddie Hubbard.
Track A5 "Disseshowedo" contains a sample of "Fakin' The Funk" performed by Main Source and "Speak Truth To The People" written by Jerry Butler & Jerry Peters.
Track A6 "What A Way To Go Out" contains a sample of "I'm Housin'" performed by EPMD and "Feeling You Feeling Me" performed by Monk Higgins.
Track B1 "93 'Til Infinity" contains a sample of "Heather" performed by Billy Cobham.
Track B2 "Limitations" contains a sample of "We're A Winner" performed by Curtis Mayfield.
Track B4 "Make Your Mind Up" contains a sample of "Collage" performed by Ramsey Lewis and "Knowledge" performed by GangStarr.
Original US pressing comes in blue translucent single vinyl only.
This version can be distinguished by the other original US pressing by the blue labels, which are white on the other version.
There are also unofficial reissues pressed on transparent blue vinyl that can be distinguished by the labels and runout etchings.
Original copies came out on Jive.
Direct Metal Mastering (DMM)
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 0 12414 15141 4
- Barcode (Scanned): 0012414151414
- Matrix / Runout (Run-out area side A [hand-etched]): 01241- 41514-1-A-DMM SP1-1
- Matrix / Runout (Run-out area side B [hand-etched]): 01241- 41514-1-B-DMM SP1-1
- Rights Society: ASCAP
- Rights Society: BMI
Other Versions (5 of 29) View All
|01241-41514-2||Souls Of Mischief||93 'Til Infinity (CD, Album)||Jive||01241-41514-2||US||1993||Sell This Version|
|TEG-78504-1||Souls Of Mischief||93 'Til Infinity (20th Anniversary Edition) (2xLP, Album)||Get On Down||TEG-78504-1||US||2014||Sell This Version|
|01241||Souls Of Mischief||93 'Til Infinity (2xLP, Album, RE, Unofficial)||Not On Label||01241||Unknown||Sell This Version|
|01241-41514-1-INS||Souls Of Mischief||93 'Til Infinity Instrumental LP (2xLP, Album, P/Unofficial)||Jive (3)||01241-41514-1-INS||US||Unknown||Sell This Version|
|01241-41514-1||Souls Of Mischief||93 'Til Infinity (LP, Album, Promo)||Jive||01241-41514-1||US||1993||Sell This Version|