- Design [Cover Design] – Spaceheads
- Drums, Percussion, Noises [Sheets Of Metal Through Electronics] – Richard Harrison
- Performer [The Arc, An Electric Accoustic Monochord] – Max Eastley
- Recorded By, Mixed By, Producer – Max Eastley, Spaceheads
- Trumpet, Vocals [Through Echo Loops And Pitch Shift / Harmony Machines] – Andy Diagram
- Written-By – A. Diagram*, M. Eastley*, R. Harrison*
Recorded live at Intergalactic Arts London.
Max Eastly plays The Arc, a nine foot long instrument with one string, stretched over wood & played with a bow or glass rods. The pitch is changed by flexing the wood. The string can also be shortened with clips. It is then fed into electronic effects.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 3 516620 108028
- Rights Society: SACEM SDRM SACD
- Matrix / Runout (Mirrored): LUO12771 BLEEP 04 :
- Mastering SID Code ((Mirrored)): IFPI L155
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 7Q01