Tracklist Hide Credits
|2||I Want To Be Like Everybody Else||2:53|
|3||Nothing To Do||3:05|
|4||I Bought The Mississippi River||2:27|
|7||Throw Her Away (And Get A New One)||3:38|
|11||I Like Girls||2:53|
|12||I Want To Hold Your Hand
Written-By – Lennon-McCartney
|14||Gone With The Wind|
|16||Looks Aren't Everything|
|17||Tearing The Place Apart|
- Record Company – Universal International
- Marketed By – Universal Music LLC
- Distributed By – Universal Music LLC
- Produced For – Widescreen Productions
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Universal Island Records Ltd.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Island Music Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Island Music Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Half Music
- Copyright (c) – Universal Island Records
- Published By – Island Music Ltd.
- Published By – Half Music
- Published By – Warner/Chappell Music Publishing Ltd.
- Published By – Northern Songs Ltd.
- Bass – Sal Maida
- Coordinator [Artwork Coordinator - Papersleeve Reissue Staff] – Ayumi Nagareda, Strange Days (3), Tetsunari Yoshimura
- Drums – Hilly Boy Michaels*
- Engineer [Additional] – Bob Clearmountain, Harvey Goldberg, Michael Barbiero
- Engineer, Remix – Godfrey Diamond
- Guitar – Jeffrey Salen*
- Keyboards – Ron Mael
- Liner Notes, Coordinator [2006 Remasters] – Daryl Easlea
- Management – Republic Media, Sue Harris (2)
- Producer – Earle Mankey (tracks: 13), Ron Mael (tracks: 13), Rupert Holmes (tracks: 1 to 12, 15, 16), Russell Mael (tracks: 13), Tony Visconti (tracks: 14, 17)
- Producer [Associate Producer] – Jeffrey Lesser (tracks: 1 to 11)
- Product Manager [Papersleeve Reissue Staff] – Minoru Harada
- Vocals – Russell Mael
- Written-By – Ron Mael (tracks: 1 to 11, 13, 15 to 17), Russell Mael (tracks: 14)
Mini-LP replication of original release with: cover; obi; inserts; label reproduction sheet with copy number; and two booklets - one in English, one in Japanese. Booklets contain lyrics and excerpt of essay (also translated into Japanese) by Daryl Easlea.
Running time for Tracks 12 to 17 is not provided anywhere on the release.
Writing credits differ for Track 13 on different areas of the release : label reproduction insert and both booklets' lyrics section credit Ron Mael only, whereas publishing/writing credits presented on page 19 in the English-language booklet indicate both Ron and Russell Mael as writers which is incorrect.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (scanned, obi only): 4 988005 561305
- Barcode (printed, obi only): 4988005561305
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L278
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 45L9
- Matrix / Runout: UICY-94101 2 [Universal Music Logo]
- Rights Society: Jasrac
Other Versions (5 of 19) View All
|ILPS 9445||Sparks||Big Beat (LP, Album)||Island Records||ILPS 9445||UK||1976||Sell This Version|
|PCT 34359||Sparks||Big Beat (Cass, Album, Dol)||Columbia||PCT 34359||US||1976||Sell This Version|
|PC 34359||Sparks||Big Beat (LP, Album)||Columbia||PC 34359||Canada||1976||Sell This Version|
|PC 34359||Sparks||Big Beat (LP, Album, Sil)||Columbia||PC 34359||US||1976||Sell This Version|
|ILPS 9445||Sparks||Big Beat (LP, Album)||Island Records||ILPS 9445||Ireland||1976||Sell This Version|