- Record Company – Ariola Eurodisc GmbH
- Distributed By – Ariola
- Produced For – Giorgio Moroder Enterprises Ltd
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Ariola Oasis
- Pressed By – Sonopress
- Printed By – Mohndruck Graphische Betriebe GmbH
- Published By – Island Music Ltd.
- Published By – Ackee Music, Inc.
- Recorded At – Musicland Studios
- Mastered At – Allen Zentz Mastering
- Art Direction, Design – Larry Vigon
- Bass Guitar, Backing Vocals [Additional] – Leslie Bohem
- Cover [Cover Concept] – Ron Mael
- Drums – David Kendrick
- Guitar, Backing Vocals [Additional] – Bob Haag
- Keyboards, Synthesizer, Written-By – Ron Mael
- Mastered By – Brian Gardner
- Photography By – Liz Sowers (2)
- Producer, Engineer, Programmed By [Synthesizer], Effects [Glass Shattering], Mastered By – Mack (2)
- Vocals, Written-By – Russell Mael
Mastered at Allen Zentz, Los Angeles.
Produced and engineered for Giorgio Moroder Enterprises, Ltd., Los Angeles.
℗ 1981 Ariola Oasis
Released with printed inner sleeve with lyrics, credits and photographs.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A Runout stamped): 203355 A-1/81S III Made in Germany
- Matrix / Runout (Side B Runout stamped): 203355 B-1/81S III Made in Germany
- Rights Society: GEMA
- Label Code: LC 0116
Other Versions (5 of 22) View All
|AFL1-4091||Sparks||Whomp That Sucker (LP, Album)||RCA||AFL1-4091||US||1981||Sell This Version|
|REP 2409, V302||Sparks||Whomp That Sucker (LP, Album, RE, Red)||Repertoire Records (UK) Ltd, Repertoire Records (UK) Ltd||REP 2409, V302||UK||2018||Sell This Version|
|AFK1-4091||Sparks||Whomp That Sucker (Cass, Album)||RCA||AFK1-4091||Canada||1981||Sell This Version|
|CMP 62006||Sparks||Whomp That Sucker (CD, Album)||Oasis, Bud Music, Kiosk||CMP 62006||Germany||1995||Sell This Version|
|WHOK 1||Sparks||Whomp That Sucker (Cass, Album)||Why Fi||WHOK 1||UK||1981||Sell This Version|