Tracklist Hide Credits
|1a||You Know It's True||3:39|
|1b||If I Were With Her Now||5:44|
|1c||I Want You||3:47|
|2c||Step Into The Breeze||2:43|
|3a||Take Your Time||6:52|
|3b||Shine A Light||7:15|
- Distributed By – RTM (2)
- Distributed By – Pinnacle (3)
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Dedicated
- Copyright (c) – Dedicated
- Manufactured By – Sonopress – F-9677
- Recorded At – VHF, Rugby
- Recorded At – Far Heath Studios
- Mixed At – Gooseberry Sound Studios
- Mixed At – Comforts Place
- Mastered At – Abbey Road Studios
- Published By – Copyright Control
- Published By – Moss Rose Music
- Published By – EMI Music Ltd.
- Artwork [Model Maker] – Gavin Lindsay
- Artwork [Original] – Mr Ugly
- Bass [Gibson Thunderbird, Bass And Sub Bass] – Willie B. Carruthers*
- Cello – Colin Humphreys, Martin Robinson
- Design [For Blue Source] – Andrew Sutton
- Design [Logo] – Albert Tupelo
- Electric Guitar [Fender Telecaster, Eko Rocket], Dulcimer [Hammer], Autoharp, Piano, Acoustic Guitar, Vocals – Jason*
- Electric Guitar [Gretsch Country Gent, Epiphone Casino, Fender Telecaster], Acoustic Guitar, Dulcimer – Mark Refoy
- Engineer – Angus Wallace, Barry Clempson, Declan O'Regan, Mike Long, Paul Adkins
- Flute – Simon Clarke (2)
- Mastered By – Chris Blair
- Organ [Vox Continental, Farfisa Compact], Piano, Vocals – Kate Radley
- Percussion, Dulcimer [Hammer] – Jon Mattock
- Photography By – Pete Gardner (2)
- Producer, Mixed By – Barry Clempson, J. Spaceman
- Recorded By – Paul Adkins
- Saxophone [Baritone, Tenor, Alto And Soprano] – Will Gregory
- Sleeve Notes – R Hunter Gibson
- Tracking By [Additional] – Mike Long
- Trumpet – Roddy Lorimer
- Violin – Owen John
- Written-By – J. Pierce* (tracks: 1a to 1c, 2b to 4a, 4c)
Distributed by RTM/Pinnacle.
Made in Germany.
All tracks Copyright Control except track 2a Copyright Control / Moss Rose Music / EMI Music Ltd.
Original 16 track recordings at VHF Sound Centre, Rugby, November 1990.
Additional tracking at Moles Studio, Bath, May 1991.
Track 10 recorded at Far Heath Studio, Northamptonshire, July 1991.
All tracks mixed at Gooseberry Studio, London, Jan 1992, except tracks 7 & 12 mixed at Comforts Place Studio, Jan 1992.
Mastered at Abbey Road.
The CD has only four indexed tracks, which correspond to the four sides of the vinyl release. Later issues have 12 individually indexed tracks.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 5 020752 001129
- Barcode (Scanned): 5020752001129
- Rights Society: BIEM/GEMA
- Matrix / Runout: SONOPRESS F-9677/DEDC004 A1
Other Versions (5 of 21) View All
|DEDCD 004||Spiritualized||Lazer Guided Melodies (CD, Album)||Dedicated||DEDCD 004||UK & Europe||1992||Sell This Version|
|DEDLP 004||Spiritualized||Lazer Guided Melodies (2x12", Album)||Dedicated||DEDLP 004||UK & Europe||1992||Sell This Version|
|DEDCD 004, 74321 60525 2||Spiritualized||Lazer Guided Melodies (CD, Album, RE, RP)||Dedicated, Dedicated||DEDCD 004, 74321 60525 2||Europe||1998||Sell This Version|
|07863 66035-4||Spiritualized||Lazer Guided Melodies (Cass, Album)||RCA, Dedicated, BMG||07863 66035-4||US||Unknown||Sell This Version|
|DEDMC 004||Spiritualized||Lazer Guided Melodies (Cass, Album)||Dedicated||DEDMC 004||Europe||1992||Sell This Version|