Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||Don't Make Me A Target||3:55|
|A2||The Ghost Of You Lingers||3:34|
|A3||You Got Yr. Cherry Bomb
Horns – Tommy Poole
|A4||Don't You Evah
Songwriter – Derek Vockins, Julian Tepper, Max Tepper
|A5||Rhthm & Soul
Backing Vocals – Yasmine Kittles
Backing Vocals – Graham Hughes
Bass, Chamberlin, Percussion [Hammer] – Jon BrionEngineer – Greg KollerProducer – Jon Brion, SpoonSaxophone – Jason FreeseTrombone – Francisco Torres (3)Trumpet – Ron Blake
|B3||My Little Japanese Cigarette Case
Flamenco Guitar – Billy WhiteKoto – Matthew Colecchi, Mike McCarthy
|B5||Black Like Me
Cello – John CatchingsStrings – Tosca String Quartet
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Merge Records
- Copyright (c) – Merge Records
- Lacquer Cut At – Golden Mastering
- Published By – Precious Fluids
- Published By – Bug (2)
- Published By – Beat Beat Beat (3)
- Published By – Beck Prairie Music
- Recorded At – Public Hi-Fi
- Recorded At – The Mob House
- Recorded At – Cherokee Studios
- Recorded At – Ocean Studios
- Mixed At – Ocean Way Nashville
- Bass – Rob Pope*
- Booking – Jim Romeo (2), Rob Challice (2), Tim Pittman
- Design – Britt Daniel, Maggie Fost
- Drums – Jim Eno
- Engineer – JE* (tracks: A1 to B1, B3 to B5), MM* (tracks: A1 to B1, B3 to B5)
- Engineer [Assistant Engineers] – Bret Rausch, Leslie Richter, Matthew Colecchi, Todd Brodie
- Legal – Brad Shenfeld
- Management – Ben Dickey
- Mastered By – Howie Weinberg
- Other [Live Sound] – Jeff Byrd
- Performer [Faux Punk / Gentlmen Dudes] – Britt Daniel, Eric Harvey, Jim Eno, Rob Pope*
- Photography By ["Kindness Kills Them All" Photo] – Kim Hale-Maier
- Photography By [Back Cover Photo] – Sean McCabe (3)
- Photography By [Cover Photo] – Ugo Mulas
- Piano, Keyboards – Eric Harvey
- Producer – BD* (tracks: A1 to B1, B3 to B5), JE* (tracks: A1 to B1, B3 to B5), Mike McCarthy (tracks: A1 to B1, B3 to B5)
- Research [Sound Research] – Matthew Colecchi
- Songwriter – Britt Daniel (tracks: A1 to A3, A5 to B5), Eddie Robert* (tracks: B1), Eric Harvey (tracks: B1), Jim Eno (tracks: B1)
- Tambourine – Eggo Johanson
- Vocals – Britt Daniel
Recorded Sept 2006 to Jan 2007 at Public Hi-Fi and the Mob House in Austin and Cherokee and Ocean in Los Angeles.
Mixed Jan 21 - 31 at Oceanway in Nashville.
Mastered [...] Feb 9 2007.
"Finer Feelings" contains a sample from "Industrial Spy," written by Michael G Campbell, published by DATC Publishing (ASCAP), and performed by Mikey Dread, courtesy of Dread At The Controls Records. It also contains a sample of the recording of a Brussels fair by Etienne Noiseau published on Quietamerican.org as well as a sample of a crowd recording by Steve Piccolo.
© & ℗ 2007 Merge Records.
This LP includes a coupon for a free download of the entire album in MP3 format.
Printed inner sleeve.
The end of Side B contains a lock-out groove loop.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 6 73855 02951 1
- Barcode (Scanned): 673855029511
- Matrix / Runout (Side A): MRG-295-A GOLDEN 15578.1(3) ROME NEVER LOOKS WHERE SHE TREADS.
- Matrix / Runout (Side B): MRG-295-B GOLDEN 15578.2(3)
- Rights Society: BMI
- Rights Society: ASCAP
Other Versions (5 of 14) View All
|MRG295||Spoon||Ga Ga Ga Ga Ga (CD, Album)||Merge Records||MRG295||US||2007||Sell This Version|
|MRG295, MRG2952||Spoon||Ga Ga Ga Ga Ga (CD, Album + CD, EP, Ltd)||Merge Records, Merge Records||MRG295, MRG2952||US||2007||Sell This Version|
|URA217||Spoon||Ga Ga Ga Ga Ga (CD, Album + CD, EP, Ltd)||Spunk||URA217||Australia||2007||Sell This Version|
|6903-2||Spoon||Ga Ga Ga Ga Ga (CD, Album, Dig)||Anti-||6903-2||Europe||2007||Sell This Version|
|MRG295 PROMO||Spoon||Ga Ga Ga Ga Ga (CD, Album, Promo)||Merge Records||MRG295 PROMO||US||2007||Sell This Version|