|B2||Stroke Their Brains|
|B3||Tweakers (Alternate Version)|
- Artwork – Phillip Niemeyer
- Bass – Rob Pope*
- Drums – Jim Eno
- Guitar, Vocals, Shaker, Tambourine – Britt Daniel
- Mastered By – Howie Weinberg
- Mixed By – Britt Daniel (tracks: B1, B2), Dave Sardy (tracks: A), Kendra Lynn (tracks: B1), Tucker Martine (tracks: B1, B2)
- Piano, Keyboards, Effects [Sound Effects] – Eric Harvey
- Producer – Jam Lavish
- Recorded By – Brad Bell (tracks: B2), Jim Eno (tracks: B2), Nicolas Vernhes (tracks: A)
- Recorded By [Additional] – Britt Daniel (tracks: A, B2)
- Recorded By [Cut Up By] – Britt Daniel (tracks: B1)
- Written-By – Britt Daniel
Track B1 cut up at the Catacomb. Mixed at Jackpot! May 26-28, 2009.
Track B2 recorded at Public Hi-Fi August 22, 2008 and at Catacomb. Mixed at Jackpot! May 26, 2009. This track is actually 3 mins 20 seconds of music, with the rest as silence.
Track B3 is not listed or credited on the cover.
Comes with a coupon to download MP3s.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 6 73855 03451 5
Other Versions (4 of 4) View All
|MRG 345||Spoon||Got Nuffin (CD, Single)||Merge Records||MRG 345||US||2009||Sell This Version|
|1515-2a||Spoon||Got Nuffin (CD, Single, Promo)||Anti-||1515-2a||UK||2009||Sell This Version|
|1515-7||Spoon||Got Nuffin (7", Ltd)||Anti-||1515-7||UK||2009||Sell This Version|
|1515-2a||Spoon||Got Nuffin (CDr, Single, Promo)||Anti-||1515-2a||UK||2009||Sell This Version|