|A1||–Squash Bowels||Hesta La Vista Baby|
|A4||–Squash Bowels||Shit In W.C.|
|A5||–Squash Bowels||Regulation People's Fear|
|A6||–Squash Bowels||Pussy On Your Face|
|A7||–Squash Bowels||Human Barbecue|
|A8||–Squash Bowels||Pseudo Feaces|
|B2||–Birdflesh||Blood On The Rice|
|B3||–Birdflesh||Dead In The Paper|
|B6||–Birdflesh||Prostitution Of Mankind|
|B8||–Birdflesh||Ninjas From The Grave Of Satan|
- Bass, Backing Vocals – Paluch (tracks: A1 to A8)
- Bass, Vocals [Vox], Guitar – Honda Taekwondo (tracks: B1 to B9)
- Drums – Marek* (tracks: A1 to A8)
- Drums, Vocals [Vox], Guitar – Nintendo Yoko-Ono (tracks: B1 to B9)
- Engineer – Adrian Grassmann (tracks: A1 to A8)
- Guitar, Backing Vocals – Zbych (tracks: A1 to A8)
- Recorded By, Other [Killed By] – Birdflesh (tracks: B1 to B9), Suzuki Mitsubishi (tracks: B1 to B9)
- Vocals – Olek* (tracks: A1 to A8)
- Written-By, Other [Hacked To Pieces] – Birdflesh (tracks: B1 to B8)
Birdflesh all songs recorded & killed at Banzai Samurai Studios, February 1998.
B9 is a secret song which is not listed in the track listing.
500 copies pressed.
Pressing plant uncredited, identified by the matrix numbers.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A): U-49792m-A FUDGE 25 A
- Matrix / Runout (Side B): U-49792m-B FUDGE 25 B